Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

This song is like a super classic. The lyrics, D'Angelos voice, the harmonies and the instruments. :ohlawd:

Daps
:martin: Nosy ass white people are the worst...especially nosy ass white women. I knew I should have walked past her like I do any other time, but I was feeling good so I told her hi. This bytch had the nerve to ask me where did I work :jbhmm:, and it's like, why do you ask :leostare:. Oh, it's just because everybody normally has a routine and you come and go at different times :usure:. How the fukk is it any of her business what I do considering I don't bother anybody and don't make noise up in here. She wasn't all in my business when I was on a routine tho. I bet she didn't pay attention to that...or maybe she was. :upsetfavre:Second reason as to why I need to move up out of here. Too many damn white people. Them trying to be in your business can only get you killed. It's only been three years and all the black people are almost gone from this place. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL complaining to my homeboy at work about this guy I've been dealing with and he randomly says "You want to jump him?" :heh:

It was great!! I'm so used to people being logical and trying to get both sides of story. He just straight went to fighting. He was joking of course, but it was still hilarious.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Can barely concentrate on work, fighting back tears and these folks like asking me what's wrong but I can't talk to them:snoop: Watching these videos, knowing that those men could be family members.
America where having dark skin is crime and ur never given a fair chance.
This was me all morning. Everyone over here is just acting as normal. Again, i miss working with black folks. Im wearing all black and people think its just a trend or cute outfit.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Super nervous panicky young admin/receptionists <<<<

Hate calling places and dealing with them. They have to put you on hold forever to ask questions of other staff and then when they finally get back on the phone they still don't know what information to take or how to converse in the meantime.

Giselle

Daps
I don't like this professor and I don't like the girl I had to partner with today. Never again. :queen:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Super nervous panicky young admin/receptionists <<<<

Hate calling places and dealing with them. They have to put you on hold forever to ask questions of other staff and then when they finally get back on the phone they still don't know what information to take or how to converse in the meantime.

Sorry :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My shyt came in the mail today! Smells amazing.
1kGoisU.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I went to the gym with my cousin and let me tell y'all. I feel refreshed! :blessed: And it seems like it's going to be a regular quality time between me and her.

Hopefully, I get my eating habits straight. It's so fukking hard to eat right when you're poor as fukk :mjcry:.

I guess I'll have to learn portion control? That could probably help a little :yeshrug:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Only on the coli will people celebrate the death of others. I hope those same users are willing to become the martyrs they claim to be and group themselves with. "We're finally fighting back :banderas:" so you're willing to be the Malcolm x of this generation? Yeah ok.