Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
:sadcam: It's gonna take every fiber of my being to not be me and make decisions I would never make, in order to get a job. :mjcry: People have told me I am my own worst enemy and they are right. When you are treated as if your life is second class and that your achievements are worth nothing throughout your childhood, you tend to see yourself as deserving of nothing but the bottom. I'm broken, in pain and underwater, but am gasping for air. I know what the air feels like in my lungs...to be able to breathe. I've felt that love once, pure love...it was just taken away from me and nothing was replaced. I want better but I don't know what it's like. I can't rejoice in the good things I had/have like water slipping through my fingers. I want to drink but I keep parting my fingers open. :wow: That bytch really did a number on me. The things that used to make sense keep me in the dark and unhappy, but now I feel like I'm supposed to do shyt that doesn't make sense to be happy :to:

:beli: Damnmit I'm pulling my hair out again.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:sadcam: It's gonna take every fiber of my being to not be me and make decisions I would never make, in order to get a job. :mjcry: People have told me I am my own worst enemy and they are right. When you are treated as if your life is second class and that your achievements are worth nothing throughout your childhood, you tend to see yourself as deserving of nothing but the bottom. I'm broken, in pain and underwater, but am gasping for air. I know what the air feels like in my lungs...to be able to breathe. I've felt that love once, pure love...it was just taken away from me and nothing was replaced. I want better but I don't know what it's like. I can't rejoice in the good things I had/have like water slipping through my fingers. I want to drink but I keep parting my fingers open. :wow: That bytch really did a number on me. The things that used to make sense keep me in the dark and unhappy, but now I feel like I'm supposed to do shyt that doesn't make sense to be happy :to:

Pure love can not be taken away if it comes from within. Love is acceptance and appreciation. All it takes is a shift of perspective, a change of thoughts and a bit of effort. It wont be an overnight fix but journey of self-improvement. Focus on yourself and the things about you that you love. The things that you dont like, accept them as things that make you you. If you can improve upon them, try to. You always have the option to improve because every one of us is a work in progress.

It's all about getting out of the victimhood hole, where everything is about what others have done to you, and how they did you wrong. And realize that you have more power than you once thought. You have the power to control what you do, and how you think. You can be your own worst enemy or your best supporter. You cant control what other's do, so why worry? but you can control how you react. People can put you down all day, but the decision is up to you whether or not you stay there. Dont look outside yourself for someone to save you. You already have the power you need, you just need to learn how to use it.

Learn meditation in order to control the negative self talk and replacing it with positive affirmations. Fake it til you make it. Work towards letting go of baggage and dead weight, and people and things that tie you down and hold you back. Move towards things and people who support and uplift you. Why can't you rejoice? You still have the memories. Hold on to, hoard every good thing to have happen to you. Develop an attitude of gratitude and that will be your protection.

Dont mean to sound preachy or get in your business. Just remember you have the power to choose to take heed or ignore my advice.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:therethere: