Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i just find it a bit weird that both the girls in my school whose religion/church/family/whatever required them to wear skirts had babies out of wedlock. my friend has her own house now and is like "i'll still be requiring females to wear skirts" and i need to know how her ass thought it was fine to get it in all through out high school but you need to wear skirts to enter her house. :what:

:mindblown:How tf did my grandma get a boyfriend before me? She's posting pics of them together all over Facebook :damn:
granny gotta have a life too

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I get along with everyone at work (all white women surprisingly) except for my supervisor a Pakistani dude. He swears I give him attitude but hes passive aggressive and gives attitude too. I miss working with black people. These folk completely ruined my mood. I feel like they dont listen or understand me or my motivations. I always gsve to explain myself and shyt ends up going nowhere.

My supervisor is supposed to be teaching me but he's fukking annoying as hell and disrespectful and i know it's a race/culture thing because I feel like black (not these southern kiss ass c00ns tho) folks would understand.

When I ask him a question I want a fukking answer not another damn question! :madkelly:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get along with everyone at work (all white women surprisingly) except for my supervisor a Pakistani dude. He swears I give him attitude but hes passive aggressive and gives attitude too. I miss working with black people. These folk completely ruined my mood. I feel like they dont listen or understand me or my motivations. I always gsve to explain myself and shyt ends up going nowhere.

My supervisor is supposed to be teaching me but he's fukking annoying as hell and disrespectful and i know it's a race/culture thing because I feel like black (not these southern kiss ass c00ns tho) folks would understand.

When I ask him a question I want a fukking answer not another damn question! :madkelly:
full

Giselle

Daps
Since listening to that drake song "rode that dck like a soldier" has been stuck in my head for a few days now and it won't stop.

After everytime I listen to it, I go listen to back that *ss up afterward. Then all of the old 2000's hits. When I get to the soulja boy era, I think about how my mom gave me that album when I didn't even ask for it. It was only b/c her friend's son had 2 copies. lol Then I think about how my mom bought me the first pretty ricky cd when I was 9/10. Like, who buys a little 10 year old a pretty ricky cd? lol It was the clean version of course. I'm pretty sure she never listened to them before and didn't really know what she was buying.

Then I think about how I used to take cd's out of my mom's car. Beyonce's DIL, Ashanti's first 2 albums, Tamia, India Arie, Amerie, Musiq. DC's second album, mary j. & the other cd's she bought me Jojo, usher's confessions, destiny's child last album, beyonce's bday.

Then I think about how much i liked beyonce back then and how I always pretended to be her/america's next top model/gabby union when she was in bring it on in my head all fo the time and had all of the little girls in my class following me around. This also makes me think of that one time I played destiny's child with some classmates. The darker girl was kelly b/c they were a similar skintone, so that left me and the other girl to be bey or michelle. I told the other girl that she should be michelle b/c michelle likes God and so does she, and b/c of that (and b/c I dance better than her), I should be beyonce. Funny b/c we all went to a private christian school, which is actually where we were playing the game at, on the stage. lol I told her she could be beyonce next time, and never played that game with her again. What I look like being michelle? :queen:lol

Aww :mjcry:

Last edited: