Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Giselle

Daps
When all your cousins are glo'd up and killin it and you still the plain quiet one in the family

:mjcry:
Have you tried asking them for help?

I need new jeans and shirts. Mine are too big now.

On the other hand, looking in the mirror and feeling myself...

giphy.gif
I wish I had to buy bigger jeans :mjcry:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Today is my 21st birthday!!!! But sadly, I don't have any money to get alcohol atm :mjcry: Maybe tomorrow tho. :yeshrug:

Haven't been going to class this week. I thought I treat myself by not worrying about it for this week.

Fun fact: did you know the real Usagi and I share the same birthday? I swear, it's like my mom knew I was going to be a moon child. :wtb:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Today is my 21st birthday!!!! But sadly, I don't have any money to get alcohol atm :mjcry: Maybe tomorrow tho. :yeshrug:

Haven't been going to class this week. I thought I treat myself by not worrying about it for this week.

Fun fact: did you know the real Usagi and I share the same birthday? I swear, it's like my mom knew I was going to be a moon child. :wtb:
Who is Usagi?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Happy birthday!!