Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My textbooks are $700 this semester and they are all editions that are either brand spanking new 2012 or made for my school, so that I have to buy that one. No renting from chegg, no downloads, and not enough copies at the library to take out.

School makes me feel like a sucker... (and NO... not that kind of sucker, you pervs!)

Make copies and sell them to others to make your money back or make a copy for yourself and rent it to someone else.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Or buy two and rent the other. I don't know but there is certainly a way to capitalize off this. Especially if you have access to a printer. And the best part is you can make one copy, save them as pdf's and email them off. Set up a pay pal account for payment. fukk school and their expensive ass books.

Daps
when it comes to textbooks, my thing was if the teacher isn't assigning assignments directly from the book then don't worry about that exact book.

the books all contain the same recycled info. it isn't like one economics book is going to hold some secret unique info the others don't. if they are on the same topic they will teach the same general thing just in a different way. this worked pretty fine for me.

i did have a teacher sell a book she created just for her class, but looking back the book didn't have any unique information that a regular one wouldn't have. i think she just did that to make $. i can only think of 1/3 times when a specialized book for my school was actually necessary to buy

in the event there are assignments you did not expect and you have the wrong book, ask someone can you copy the assignment either by hand or copier. i had no issue allowing bookless classmates to do this

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
‎.don't try and be a peace maker now , hold yo weight b ...

.sneaky mfs <<

Daps
when i log out i can still see in spoilers. i thought it was for registered members only.

texting someone only for them to reply with a phone call :scusthov: