Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.ughhhhhhhhh blahhh! somebody told me that i look like Pinky :shaq2:

.So I was crying and kiyona made me laugh :smile: lol coolbeans when im in my feelings & somebody makes me laugh or smile <<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Ladies please have your own stuff in life ...you dont want anyone to have any opportunity to hold you hostage when it comes to what you drive, where you live, and how you live your life..Everything is in my name and paid for..so if anybody jumps fly, Im fine.
Ive seen too many women be totally dependent on a man and when he leaves they looking stupid..go to school,get that degree or trade and establish your own identify first..

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
.ughhhhhhhhh blahhh! somebody told me that i look like Pinky :shaq2:

.So I was crying and kiyona made me laugh :smile: lol coolbeans when im in my feelings & somebody makes me laugh or smile <<<<<<<>>>>>>>

You can pet my puppy

images

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Ladies please have your own stuff in life ...you dont want anyone to have any opportunity to hold you hostage when it comes to what you drive, where you live, and how you live your life..Everything is in my name and paid for..so if anybody jumps fly, Im fine.
Ive seen too many women be totally dependent on a man and when he leaves they looking stupid..go to school,get that degree or trade and establish your own identify first..

Co-fukkin sign!

My momma taught me that early in life. Even tho my father is an awesome provider, husband, and father, my mom always held her own and taught me to do the same.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Why do women still wear tights?

why do women think that shaved hair on one side look is hot?

When will women realize thick turns to fat ?

Why more petite women dont invest in riding boats is besides me :smh:

100901_riding_boots.jpg

5545232576_1d22812b48.jpg

Put away those tacky ass rain boots unless they are burberry, gucci, tori burch, hunter or someone on those lines (doesnt have to be expensive but just look high end). All that other shyt is for children.

2457.jpg
(my ex has those :ahh:)

Invest in a qulited jacket ralph lauren had some nice ones.

Trench coats will always be in style.

Wool pants will make a bytch with no ass look like she has curves.

Few people get away with the boho look. Either your fat :pachaha: , werid , white, asian or just fly.

You can't try to sell boho if your clothes are tight :comeon: or u look hood.

Why grown women still dont know what patterns and colors go togeather is beside me.

I'm the flyest nikka on the coli and im a lesbian :win:.

I drip my women in tiffany , turn that lame ass db wallet into a qulited leather mk wallet.

Turn that db bag into louie, cole haan (for everyday office wear), marc jacobs, gucci, burberry and ysl .

wedge heels are a weakness of mine.

I swag out and talk shyt often i expect my woman to do like wise.

Buy clothes that fit your body type. If you dont like your body hit the gym no excuses :manny:

I hate spandex dresses :scusthov:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
I have a product rec! I was at Sallys today and got a deep conditioner called L'oreals Mega Moisture Mask. It made my hair soooo soft and smelled so good. It was like 11 dollars heres a pic:

723132309_640.jpg