Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Does it make me a bad person if I didn't react after hearing news that one of my ex's died?

A close friend of mines called me and told me his ex was shot 3times and things didn't look so good. I didn't know what to say because I knew if I was in that situation I would've never gave a fukk. I didn't want to come off as an insentive prick so I tried to be comforting to him and tell him to hope for the best cuz she might pull thru.

:yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Does it make me a bad person if I didn't react after hearing news that one of my ex's died?

A close friend of mines called me and told me his ex was shot 3times and things didn't look so good. I didn't know what to say because I knew if I was in that situation I would've never gave a fukk. I didn't want to come off as an insentive prick so I tried to be comforting to him and tell him to hope for the best cuz she might pull thru.

Kanye West - Heartless - YouTube

:yeshrug:
Not Your Man, Not Your Problem Just Me :manny :

On a dummy mission

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
OMG that Aaliyah thread is hilarious :laff:

ETA: I cant take the coli today...everyone is making me laugh...

link i cant find it?

Shawty Said she wanna Eat meee from the front How Resident Lesbian look and is She a STUD :noah::drool:

I need a Girl lol

:jawalrus:

Oh i'm good boo 5'8 1/2 , long locks, strong arms , long tongue, patient , clean nails , nice face, soft lips, body good.

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
:jawalrus:

Oh i'm good boo 5'8 1/2 , long locks, strong arms , long tongue, patient , clean nails , nice face, soft lips, body good.
drink-hair-red-rihanna-rihanna-man-down-mandown-Favim.com-290537.gif

I need a boo thang

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
grown folks shyt !!

Oh yeah im home for a second . What time for tiny chat?

:stopitslime: Grown folks? Ahahaha.

Uhh...I don't know what exact time. We usually just get on whenever.

I was waiting on her to list her credit score, choice of pad/tampon and what brand of toilet paper she wipes her vag with. :mjpls:.

:deadrose: @ credit score.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I was waiting on her to list her credit score, choice of pad/tampon and what brand of toilet paper she wipes her vag with. :mjpls:.

720 (working on it made some bad choices as a 18 year old kid but buying a car really helped)

Kotex (no tampon)

charmin

:shaq2:

Difference between me and you is i'm actually funny :hula: