Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
imageb723f.png

Buy 1 get 1 one at Sally's lot of natural hair products

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, So on Tuesday, I passed my Microsoft Word exam!!! :mj: It wasn't hard, but the time on the exam will get to you more than anything...And I'm proud that I learned all that in 4 weeks!

And I started on Microsoft Excel the next day...and remembering the shortcuts will be a bytch. Not only that, but it also looks very overwhelming to me...anyone got any tips on MS Excel?

It's probably is overwhelming to me because I just started like...literally 2 days ago :russ:, so hopefully, that subsides. :ehh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
She was being aggressive and reprimanding me like a child. The first time, I let it slide, but she continued to do it throughout the day, then I snapped. I told her I would not continue to let her talk to me like that, she can fire me, fukk this job, and I don't need this shyt. My exact words, in that order. So after the GM talked to me, her attitude was much better when I came back a couple of minutes later.

I, personally, don't think they believe she done anything wrong. They most likely thought I was being over sensitive, but I know when I'm being disrespected. Even when we had a conference, after my argument with my white coworker, she was acting unprofessional as if she was bored, and was completely dismissive of everything I said. But they have one more time to make me mad, and it's curtains. I should probably work on my anger issues, but I'm a nice person and I give everyone the respect they deserve. Everyone. And it makes mad as hell, when people don't do the same. It's a pet peeve of mine. I think that people believe they can run me over because my appearance reads young, timid, and docile
Wow that sounds terrible.

I did notice that its mostly white women that fukk up job experiences.

You got any backup job offers lined up just in case you cant make it until August?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, So on Tuesday, I passed my Microsoft Word exam!!! :mj: It wasn't hard, but the time on the exam will get to you more than anything...And I'm proud that I learned all that in 4 weeks!

And I started on Microsoft Excel the next day...and remembering the shortcuts will be a bytch. Not only that, but it also looks very overwhelming to me...anyone got any tips on MS Excel?

It's probably is overwhelming to me because I just started like...literally 2 days ago :russ:, so hopefully, that subsides. :ehh:
Are you using the MyITlab on Pearson?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's a simulation program called MyITlab by a company called Pearson. I used it for my computer class to take my exams. I was asking if that's what you're using lol

Ohhhhh lol no