Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
So mad...

I brought these sneakers and wore them maybe 5 or 6 times and now for some reason they are rubbing against my toe and it hurts! And now because it's been so long I can't take them back and toe guards and moleskin aren't helping either. Smh so now I have sneakers I can't wear. * sucks teeth*

Last edited:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
It's been about 3 weeks or so on my new job and I'm already in some mess. Friday, my supervisor was retraining me and she was completely aggressive and talking to me like a child. She did it one too many times that day, so I exploded. I told her ass off and was about to quit, but was calmed down by the General Manager and decided I will stay. Fast forward to today, I get into it with this takes her Xanax with vodka white bytch. And of course, I had to be sat down and talked to about "my ability to be taught". Which had shyt to do with my argument with the white chick. And completely nonsensical because I have been a student for 14+ years and I know well that I don't know everything. However, I won't tolerate people talking to me all types of ways. Life is too short to be putting up with bullshyt and specially bullshyt for a job that will not, get me where I want to be in life. I'm trying to maintain until August. But I just don't know. I won't tolerate being disrespected.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
It's been about 3 weeks or so on my new job and I'm already in some mess. Friday, my supervisor was retraining me and she was completely aggressive and talking to me like a child. She did it one too many times that day, so I exploded. I told her ass off and was about to quit, but was calmed down by the General Manager and decided I will stay. Fast forward to today, I get into it with this takes her Xanax with vodka white bytch. And of course, I had to be sat down and talked to about "my ability to be taught". Which had shyt to do with my argument with the white chick. And completely nonsensical because I have been a student for 14+ years and I know well that I don't know everything. However, I won't tolerate people talking to me all types of ways. Life is too short to be putting up with bullshyt and specially bullshyt for a job that will not, get me where I want to be in life. I'm trying to maintain until August. But I just don't know. I won't tolerate being disrespected.

You still young so fukk that job.....

When you get old like me, you will give even less of a fukk because you will have your education and experience to get any line of employment you want.

Stay strong babygirl!

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
You still young so fukk that job.....

When you get old like me, you will give even less of a fukk because you will have your education and experience to get any line of employment you want.

Stay strong babygirl!

Thank you! I'm mentally over it at this point. But I won't be quitting it until I have another job lined up. I'll try to work it out, but I won't be kissing anyone's behind to make my work life easier.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Damn that gotta be the worst.

They cant just let a sista work in peace :snoop:

Daps
so no attempt was made to talk to the woman who can't train without insulting people? how typical

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
so no attempt was made to talk to the woman who can't train without insulting people? how typical

It was all excuses for her behavior. He was explaining people tones change, and it doesn't mean that she was talking down to me, lol. I would love for him to tell a client that if she used that same tone of voice with them. What makes me less deserving of respect? Simply because I am employee? It's not like they are paying me for nothing. Next time he says that, I'm really going to go off.

Daps
It was all excuses for her behavior. He was explaining people tones change, and it doesn't mean that she was talking down to me, lol. I would love for him to tell a client that if she used that same tone of voice with them. What makes me less deserving of respect? Simply because I am employee? It's not like they are paying me for nothing. Next time he says that, I'm really going to go off.
is your issue with what she is saying, her tone or her body language towards you?

Secondly since there have been issues why won't someone sit in the training sessions and monitor what is being done/said? That's what I would do

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
is your issue with what she is saying, her tone or her body language towards you?

Secondly since there have been issues why won't someone sit in the training sessions and monitor what is being done/said? That's what I would do

She was being aggressive and reprimanding me like a child. The first time, I let it slide, but she continued to do it throughout the day, then I snapped. I told her I would not continue to let her talk to me like that, she can fire me, fukk this job, and I don't need this shyt. My exact words, in that order. So after the GM talked to me, her attitude was much better when I came back a couple of minutes later.

I, personally, don't think they believe she done anything wrong. They most likely thought I was being over sensitive, but I know when I'm being disrespected. Even when we had a conference, after my argument with my white coworker, she was acting unprofessional as if she was bored, and was completely dismissive of everything I said. But they have one more time to make me mad, and it's curtains. I should probably work on my anger issues, but I'm a nice person and I give everyone the respect they deserve. Everyone. And it makes mad as hell, when people don't do the same. It's a pet peeve of mine. I think that people believe they can run me over because my appearance reads young, timid, and docile

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just brought my class reunion ticket. Now it's officially time to get in the gym & stay in my fitness plan. August will be here sooner than I expect. No back tracking, I'm going to anytime fitness & signing up as soon as I get dressed.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Went on with the Issey Miyake set cause the counter lady highly suggested it, she black so I trust her opinion, told her tho if it's trash, I'm coming for you

:ufdup:
Ladies selling perfume & cologne don't play when it comes down to scents. I'm sure you smell really really sexy :shaq:

:whoa:
I'm not trying to be a creep just saying in a joking way that I'm sure it works for u