Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So I spent this work week trying not to spend my last $5. I ended up spending money on my car at the end of last week and was broke this week.

Turns out I was supposed to get reimbursed travel expenses ~$70

It would've been nice to get it at the beginning of the week instead of the very end of my last shift for the week lol.

I probably won't even get it til Tuesday tho.

On the plus side, I've got my own business cards now

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I spent this work week trying not to spend my last $5. I ended up spending money on my car at the end of last week and was broke this week.

Turns out I was supposed to get reimbursed travel expenses ~$70

It would've been nice to get it at the beginning of the week instead of the very end of my last shift for the week lol.

I probably won't even get it til Tuesday tho.

On the plus side, I've got my own business cards now
:stylin:

Daps
I've been having a bit more anxiety than I would care for these days... and I just had a situation that sent me over the edge.

I don't know if anyone has ever done this... but I was literally smiling and crying at the same time.

I just need a couple of days off to refresh and get my thoughts together.

Have you ever had L-Theanine? It works great for anxiety. I take it every night to help me sleep at night (my mind tends to race).

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The posts on this page (EDIT previous page) speak to me frfr :whew:

I don't get paid until the end of this month and I have a overdue birthday gift for a friend and with mother's day coming up my checkings account looking real funny in the light :sadcam:

About to look into getting this security plus cert so I can build up my credentials some more :blessed:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:banderas:
My sister cussing out my cousins girls cause she disrespected one of our female cousins.
Omg! She is going off and that shyt sounds so freaking brutal in creole.