Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Today is my birthday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blessed:

@BlackSupremacy @bmack21 @ChocolateQueen
Aight, time to get buck wild tonight

2013-12-11

Who got the bail money?

:patrice:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I swear God works in the craziest of ways. Today at my job we had our new assignments that we will be on for the next six months & I got a major change assigned to me. I have been kinda distant on some slight emo Drake but on my free time i checked my email to see one of the more seasoned ladies offered to help me. She was very compassionite in her words that I was almost brought to legit :mjcry:

Daps
i just came out of a meeting and found out i have to work next weekend. i wanted to do the ugly cry right then and there.
giphy.gif

i have a major project due monday night (its not ready at all), a final next monday that i am not prepared for at all, its a freaking zoo at work on top of all the other stuff i am responsible for at home.

mikuru-faint.gif~c200

Daps
Why can't menstruation work like a light switch? :mjcry: I don't need it right now, so why even have one. And damn you @MoonGoddess for putting those babies up there! :damn: It took me ten minutes to stop looking at that page!

My head is completely fuzzy and I don't know how to fix it. Damnmit I need to do this final and these reviews. Lay some of these professors OUT.

I should buy some candles for clarity....

Daps

So this is what they call it huh...:mjpls: My great grandma and aunt were notorious for getting money, gifts, attention and bills paid without even allowing the men to sniff it. An old co-worker of mine (much older than me) was the same way and could still pull those moves on men today. I still remember when a man who was interested in her, bought her a new living room table out the blue, just because he knew she wanted one (not needed). :mjlol: