Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tbh....I want Colorpop's whole cosmetic line!!!!!! :noah:

When I get myself a good job, I can't wait! :D

So far, the program is going good! Just finished the classes yesterday and job shadowing starts next week. It's like time is flying by so fast...and I am a little positive for the most part...I hope I stay that way tbh.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned this or not, but I have blind spot mirrors in the corners of my side mirrors and there is no such thing as a blind spot for me anymore.

They look like these.

41YClS2f7QL._SX425_.jpg
thanks for the suggestion

Daps
talked to my advisor and i am leaving the MSIS program. i wish i could drop my class now but i have to suffer it out 4 more weeks. i'm sad about it and feel like a failure but i can't be everywhere or do everything. i guess its for the best....

i need to rethink surgery on my foot. it hurst a lot. what worries me is the recovery process since its my driving foot and i live alone

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned this or not, but I have blind spot mirrors in the corners of my side mirrors and there is no such thing as a blind spot for me anymore.

They look like these.

41YClS2f7QL._SX425_.jpg
Yep, had to get some for my Grand Vitara after borrowing my parents Ford for a few weeks. Can never go back to the no blindspot mirror life.