Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cursed this nikka ALL the way out. I was really trying not to go there, friends. I really did but this motherfukker disrespected me and I was going to let to ride but my "fukk that" kicked in and I called him back. I even started off nice ass shyt "You know, that was really disrespectful how you just treated me..." Proper English left shortly after and then insert curse words and lots of them.

You wanna know what this bytch text me after I went off? "It's finally nice to see you have a back bone. I fukking love you" :heh: and my reply? "suck my dikk".

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Oh yeah & I sat in his car and we chilled & talked about a lot of stuff. We talked for a while & before I went back into the house I told him I knew he liked me & that I return liked him back. :tongue: I hope things aren't awkward tomorrow. :palm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I reach my goal weight, I'm gonna become the biggest thot in Florida
Get an instagram and post half nekkid pictures on it while you're at. Get cha follwers up while thoting it up, then get paid to pose with someone's shytty tea or whatever:blessed:. My sister told me doing "shouts for shouts" can help too....... I don't know what that means, but it might be of use to you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just cursed this nikka ALL the way out. I was really trying not to go there, friends. I really did but this motherfukker disrespected me and I was going to let to ride but my "fukk that" kicked in and I called him back. I even started off nice ass shyt "You know, that was really disrespectful how you just treated me..." Proper English left shortly after and then insert curse words and lots of them.

You wanna know what this bytch text me after I went off? "It's finally nice to see you have a back bone. I fukking love you" :heh: and my reply? "suck my dikk".

This your man?

:francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

Oooooh, I hate when people try me because I try and be polite and people take that kindness for weakness. :madkelly:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
When I reach my goal weight, I'm gonna become the biggest thot in Florida
full

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oooooh, I hate when people try me because I try and be polite and people take that kindness for weakness. :madkelly:

Right! I'm mad at myself because I let him take me there. I try to keep all my ratchet come backs to myself (such as telling someone to suck my dikk when I don't have a penis and that's not nice anyway) but son tried to play me.
You know how someone just kind of dismisses you and cuts you off in the middle of talking "Like yeah yeah, whatever". I fukking lost it.