Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I hate when dudes try to play you then turn around and try to kiss your ass when you give them no play.

Like nikka, you think acting like a jerk is gonna make me want to impress you or something? I'm not the one. I'm too old for games. I graduated high school way too long ago.

On another note, I can't wait to start work and getting this money!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Over the past several months I was smoking weed like everyday, just so I wouldn't have to deal with life. I bought a book about addiction and one of the suggestions was to give up your bad habit or addiction for 7 days and it's been a total of 10. I tried to stop a few times and this is the longest I've gone without. I'm also writing more in my journal and trying to deal with stress differently. I'll be glad when this hoe ass weather gets it together so I can start exercising outside again. I feel accomplished. With that said the urge to have sex completely went away. I had sex one time in the past 7 months and it was awful. Haven't even wanted to masturbate. Ugh. I know it's not good, but I'd rather be weed free than have a healthy sexual life for real. I hope I can go an entire month.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Over the past several months I was smoking weed like everyday, just so I wouldn't have to deal with life. I bought a book about addiction and one of the suggestions was to give up your bad habit or addiction for 7 days and it's been a total of 10. I tried to stop a few times and this is the longest I've gone without. I'm also writing more in my journal and trying to deal with stress differently. I'll be glad when this hoe ass weather gets it together so I can start exercising outside again. I feel accomplished. With that said the urge to have sex completely went away. I had sex one time in the past 7 months and it was awful. Haven't even wanted to masturbate. Ugh. I know it's not good, but I'd rather be weed free than have a healthy sexual life for real. I hope I can go an entire month.
Stay strong bae

:mjcry: