Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
18412.jpg

I really like this dress.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
This young chick I work beside has really poor hygiene. Her body odor and breath smells awful and she had an uncombed head full of dandruff. I spend too much money on laundry detergent, soap, deodorant, perfume and my water bill to come home from work smelling like somebody else's musk.

I don't want to throw shade and shame her because she's really sweet and really good at her job so I don't want her to get fired but if she comes to work smelling like shyt again, I'm just going to request to be moved to another desk.

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This young chick I work beside has really poor hygiene. Her body odor and breath smells awful and she had an uncombed head full of dandruff. I spend too much money on laundry detergent, soap, deodorant, perfume and my water bill to come home from work smelling like somebody else's musk.

I don't want to throw shade and shame her because she's really sweet and really good at her job so I don't want her to get fired but if she comes to work smelling like shyt again, I'm just going to request to be moved to another desk.

:beli:
You should pull her to the side and find the nicest way to tell her. Wait til the end of the day though so she doesn't have to feel embarrassed her whole time at work. If you think she'd be blow up at you, or just feel like it's not your prerogative, I understand if you don't say anything, but if I came out the house funky and didn't know, I'd want somebody to tell me ( in a non disrespectful way of course).

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you haven't seen me in a month yet you hanging out with other females late night and don't understand why I'm upset :dahell:
you called and there were women in the background or what happened? You guys go to different colleges right?

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
I'm in the drug place and I can't seem to pee. I can't believe this shyt. I really can't. I peed, but it wasn't enough. I was out since 6:40, totally forgot my water, smh. And this Asian lady is impatient.

Daps
I hope I find the signs in these stocks. :to: I would never have to work for another job ever again. :mjcry: No debt, several vacations a year, move where I want, when I want. So much pressure on myself. :sadcam: