Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
*sees fine mexican man* :noah:

*sees a 5-6 y/o girl skipping behind him* :snoop:

*sees them play fighting w/ each other* "Awww that's so cute. I want a daughter!"

*realizes I hate children*

:snoop: Hormones.

:russ: I go through this phase alot...one day I'll see a cute kid then think "I want a cute kid too"...then remember that I don't like kids hahah

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:russ: I go through this phase alot...one day I'll see a cute kid then think "I want a cute kid too"...then remember that I don't like kids hahah

i used to be like that, but now it's not so much that i don't like kids, i'm just seriously not ready to give up my life/independence

innocentdevil

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I love watching reality TV shows with my sister. It makes me glad knowing that we both have the same thoughts while watching :myman:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I used to get the same exact way. I'd think VERY BRIEFLY every once in a while that I'd want a kid when I saw a cute kid....or wonder how me and my mans kid would look. Then I'm instantly reminded of all the worrying, time, money and sacrifice that comes with it and I'm brought back down to reality with the quickness.

My 13 yo niece has been starting to act up a lil bit lately, trying to be too grown for her age. I was talking to my sis-in-law about it this weekend because she wants me to talk to her about a few things since I'm very very close to her...............but she straight up told me "I finally understand why you don't wanna have kids. I'm almost to the point of having a nervous breakdown at any minute"

I felt bad for her and for the situation.....but couldn't help but feel :win: for myself.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I want highlights so bad, but I am just too terrified to get them.
I don't have a stylist I trust so I would first have to find someone who actually cares for the health of my hair and not just getting paid.

Also, I always hear people talking about how color can loosen and dry out your curls and I'm not ready to risk that.

:childplease:Man I'm so tired of this dusty arse brownish/black color I got.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
^ I've been wanting to go red. Not bright red, but like burgandy red. But my hair is so dark, that I'd have to bleach it first for the color to take to my hair, and I absolutely do not want to do that.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Lol @ the thirst being for real..how we only seen each other / talk once and you already got 3 dates planned for us?? Damn can I breathe a bit?
:guilty:

:win:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
§ansprix™;431492 said:
^ I've been wanting to go red. Not bright red, but like burgandy red. But my hair is so dark, that I'd have to bleach it first for the color to take to my hair, and I absolutely do not want to do that.

Yea, bleach can mess you up when not done right.

I've seen chicks walking round with bleached hair that they did at home and I be like :huhldup: "You know it's sometimes okay to see a professional, right?"
They don't hear me though.

innocentdevil

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yall trying to turn this muthafukka to lipstick alley 2.0

jay-z-smacks-lady.gif

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
§ansprix™;432256 said:
Don't ever insult us like that again. :beli:

Plus, we keep this shyt out of the forum and contained in this thread.

The fukk you doing in here anyway? :stopitslime:

I been known to walk into women's locker rooms accidently

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
Have any of you ladies ever worked with a personal trainer? I like where my body is right now but I'm just not getting the results to go from good to great.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest. On one hand, I love all the crafty ideas and whatnot but then on the other it's like :childplease: I don't have time to be storing things in mason jars et cetera.