Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I've tried to get into Pintrest but I don't get it lol

Honestly, I just scroll through the images and or use the search function if I am looking for a recipe or something. I don't have any connections with social media (no facebook, twitter etc) so that is how I navigate through it all.

There are some really good 'hands on' ideas but yeah it's purpose is very confusing. I know people 'pin' things they enjoy and others can 'like' them but aside from that..lol.

SpeakherKnockin

Professional ThirstDodger
Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
Honestly, I just scroll through the images and or use the search function if I am looking for a recipe or something. I don't have any connections with social media (no facebook, twitter etc) so that is how I navigate through it all.

There are some really good 'hands on' ideas but yeah it's purpose is very confusing. I know people 'pin' things they enjoy and others can 'like' them but aside from that..lol.

I'll probably explore Pintrest a lil further when boredom strikes.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Have any of you ladies ever worked with a personal trainer? I like where my body is right now but I'm just not getting the results to go from good to great.

I've never worked with a personal trainer but I think it would be a good investment for more motivation, getting help to target certain areas and all that jazz.

SpeakherKnockin

Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
I've never worked with a personal trainer but I think it would be a good investment for more motivation, getting help to target certain areas and all that jazz.

I've talked quotes with gyms like 24 and LA.. thinking I might be able to get the same quality trainer in a smaller chain.. all about the bang for your buck lol

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
I've talked quotes with gyms like 24 and LA.. thinking I might be able to get the same quality trainer in a smaller chain.. all about the bang for your buck lol

Hell Yeah! Besides you are the one who is doing the actual work, you just might need a bit of direction and that is something that you should be able to get from any certified personal trainer.

SpeakherKnockin

Daps
Reppin
Southside Da Realest
Hell Yeah! Besides you are the one who is doing the actual work, you just might need a bit of direction and that is something that you should be able to get from any certified personal trainer.

It's really 50% diet and 50% working out. I've cleaned up my diet a lot and I think that's what's helped me kind of slender down.. now I just want to tone it up :yes:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
§ansprix™;432527 said:
Pinterest sounds up my alley because I love arts and crafts stuff.

The problem is there's so many things I'd want to do, and then I know I'd never get around to doing them :noah:

Nice. It can be very overwhelming. I had to stop going on craftster.org because I would be seeing everyone's 'completed' projects and be like 'damn, I started so and such thing and still haven't finished it'. :laugh: *sigh*

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
It's really 50% diet and 50% working out. I've cleaned up my diet a lot and I think that's what's helped me kind of slender down.. now I just want to tone it up :yes:

Definitely. Eating better makes such a huge difference but of course exercising is also crucial. I think getting a personal trainer is a really smart idea.