Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
So one of my co-workers has been showing extreme interest in me.
If he didnt have a child it would be so easy to be with him. But not trying to deal with his psycho ex.

Dating this lawyer and I swear he is the most arrogant dude in the world. Keep buying me shyt nicca cause I would really dislike you when the gifts stops.

Golden Thoughts

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I could totally go for some oxtail stew with rice and a piece of jalapeno cornbread on the side :sadcam:

Welp, i'm going AG's route tonight. Red pepper hummus, pita chips, black olives, and prolly some cheese after i see what kind i have in the fridge and some type of fruit smoothie.

I want moar kale chips tho!!!!

where do you find kale chips? that sounds good... :obama:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
where do you find kale chips? that sounds good... :obama:

I seen it on femme's fb page and tried it.

A bunch of kale greens cut off the stems and into bite size pieces
Olive oil
Kosher salt
You could use a variety of things to alter the taste. Femme gave me the idea to use sriacha(sp?), honey, evoo, and s&p.
I sprinkle mines with paprika and chipotle chili powder. Once i did evoo infused with garlic and topped with grated parmesan cheese.

Toss greens on a baking sheet with evoo, arrange in a single layer so they don't overlap. Sprinkle with salt (to your taste) and let bake in a 350degree oven for 10-15min until crispy but not dark. I sprinkle my seasonings on halfway thru so they won't burn too.

HEB had their kale on sale 88cent a bunch, i went thru 12 bunches last week :guilty:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Olive oil
Kosher salt
You could use a variety of things to alter the taste. Femme gave me the idea to use sriacha(sp?), honey, evoo, and s&p.
I sprinkle mines with paprika and chipotle chili powder. Once i did evoo infused with garlic and topped with grated parmesan cheese.

Toss greens on a baking sheet with evoo, arrange in a single layer so they don't overlap. Sprinkle with salt (to your taste) and let bake in a 350degree oven for 10-15min until crispy but not dark. I sprinkle my seasonings on halfway thru so they won't burn too.

HEB had their kale on sale 88cent a bunch, i went thru 12 bunches last week :guilty:

:ohhh: I will save this, and try it I LOVE kale

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

Olive oil
Kosher salt

WOW! love kale ...so will def. be trying this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol nah the west loop is a part of chicago.

i'm moving there next month, winter is going to eat me alive :damn:

man, i checked out the thread you started in the ladies group...man, this makes me feel like i should've been a member of another more woman friendly message board, i didn't know the ladies were hookin up piff like that

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Today I have to wash my hair :sadbron:

Creamy crack has been callllingggggggggggg me man! I want my short hair back.

I......must......remain...... STRONG!

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Today I have to wash my hair :sadbron:

Creamy crack has been callllingggggggggggg me man! I want my short hair back.

I......must......remain...... STRONG!

I know the feeling, wash days make me feel like that sometimes. Got the mini-twist in right now so life has been :ahh:. I just hope they make it past a week, I'm notorious for taking them down just because I want a change. It's been exactly a week now, just did a refresh co-wash and they look better than the first day. I think I can make it to the two week mark this time around.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I know the feeling, wash days make me feel like that sometimes. Got the mini-twist in right now so life has been :ahh:. I just hope they make it past a week, I'm notorious for taking them down just because I want a change. It's been exactly a week now, just did a refresh co-wash and they look better than the first day. I think I can make it to the two week mark this time around.

I never had mini-twist. I'm going to put them in, in September. I don't want my hair matted to my head when I go into labor :laugh:

Lately I've been using Lustrasilk Curl Max Curl Pudding. My 1st day hair is :ahh: but by day 3-4 it has a lot of product build up so I wash it twice a week. My stomach is too big for me to wash my hair in the sink and it's time consuming washing it in the shower. I keep telling myself 2-3 more months and I'll be back to normal.....

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I never had mini-twist. I'm going to put them in, in September. I don't want my hair matted to my head when I go into labor :laugh:

Lately I've been using Lustrasilk Curl Max Curl Pudding. My 1st day hair is :ahh: but by day 3-4 it has a lot of product build up so I wash it twice a week. My stomach is too big for me to wash my hair in the sink and it's time consuming washing it in the shower. I keep telling myself 2-3 more months and I'll be back to normal.....

I like them, I just don't keep them in as long as I should. They're super convenient though. Only thing is when I wear them my sisters call me him, because that what they say my hair looks like when I have them in lol
tumblr_lfyygzEbo41qcd5f1o1_500.jpg

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I like them, I just don't keep them in as long as I should. They're super convenient though. Only thing is when I wear them my sisters call me him, because that what they say my hair looks like when I have them in lol
tumblr_lfyygzEbo41qcd5f1o1_500.jpg

:ooh:

So you hair must look fierce! Lol

It's crazy how men have the most beautiful hair sometimes and all they do is wet it :smh: