Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I decided to make some pretty drastic, yet gradual changes to my diet and I started with caffeine. It's only the second day but I can definitely feel the difference.
Kicking caffeine is like kicking crack or nicotine good luck with that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the 3rd day I've had to stay at home with my daughter because she's running a fever. The doctor said it's a virus that lasts about 2 weeks and it just has to run it's course. I feel bad for her but sitting in the house all day is really getting to me. I hate having to be confined in here all day and night. It sucks. I hope she gets better soon.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Tried natural deodorant for the first time in my life over the last week. I have been missing out. :banderas:Why didn't anyone tell me? I'm fresher than I ever been. I think it may be an underlying cause for my acne too. I haven't had a single new blemish since I gave to the drug store brand.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Tried natural deodorant for the first time in my life over the last week. I have been missing out. :banderas:Why didn't anyone tell me? I'm fresher than I ever been. I think it may be an underlying cause for my acne too. I haven't had a single new blemish since I gave to the drug store brand.
Which brand do you use?

Im looking for natural deodorant and toothpaste. I'm making my own mininal mixes (baking soda/sea salt/coconut oil/xylitol, etc)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Which brand do you use?

Im looking for natural deodorant and toothpaste. I'm making my own mininal mixes (baking soda/sea salt/coconut oil/xylitol, etc)
I use kiss my face toothpaste. It's great. It gets your teeth really clean and doesn't have a gross after taste.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
top_desktop_01.jpg

This store is going out of business they have really cute stuff!!!