Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Aww what happened?

:sadbron: man i tried

i really did

it all reverted back to how it was in the past

the thing that made me leave in the 1st place

why are women soooooooooooo fukking crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you know what my intentions were to man
a nikka trying to be a 1 woman man
no more random fukking
build a future together

i dont want to go back to the old me:sadbron:

i done already contacted 2 of my oldies
1 is engaged too, but dont love dude
i think i may dead her engagement for my own selfish reasons:sadbron:

im lost

hold me

it's soo cold

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
It's really sad how one day I'll seem to have everything going right then the next day I'll lose everything so fast.

Why can't I find someone

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm here. Someone make me a sammich. :mjpls:
Do you have sex with your bathers :shaq:

i really did

no more random fukking
build a future together

im lost

hold me

it's soo cold

Is this the one you was gonna marry? Breakups suck but don't kill another relationship just bcuz you're lonely.

Here's a hug since I can't make you a smoothie :hug:.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Do you have sex with your bathers :shaq:

Is this the one you was gonna marry? Breakups suck but don't kill another relationship just bcuz you're lonely.

Here's a hug since I can't make you a smoothie :hug:.

man im trying to be cool but
dealing with a crazy person is stressful
im trying to hold on but:mindblown:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Lmao sorry. My auto correct deletes words :snoop:
For your birthday

:ohhh:

I'm going to visit my mom, she says that we're just gonna eat. (I know that's a lie tho :bryan::scheme:)

Then my friend is taking me out, I don't know where tho. He's paying :leon:

He never does that. :krs:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Interesting responses in the "women are scaring us out of marriage thread"
I wonder why they dont think we would be scared either? Having to possible deal with infidelity, poor money management,etc...
The fact that some men have such a disdain for women, its a wonder that more men arent gay...Its like we are the devil reincarnated...
As much shyt Ive been through, I cant sit up here and say that EVERY man is a liar, a cheater, lazy, etc...the way they have generalized all women and grouped us into this category is really sad....We are your sisters, cousins, aunts, and mothers...why we are being criticized at such an alarming rate is beyond me.

Since u the homie I'm gone give you an answer from the male perspective. Most of these nikkas early in life were dating to satisfy their own egos, they werent looking to find a life partner but rather folow our innate nature to procreate with as many female as possible as a mean to justify our masculinity but they guised it under the pretense of being a nice guy. You see to a man his ego and pride are basic to his makeup. So throughout the years after countless attempts and horrible failures of approaching the wrong women and having their pride and ego's battered and thrown in the bushes this disdain for the opposite sex developed as a result. Mistrust then becomes a viscious cycle for these nikkas. I myself almost became victim of this cycle untill I learned that life owes you nothing. My options are going to be as plentiful as I am valuable. To work on myself first and the right woman will come and to be patient. I've been played and I've played but eah time I learned something about myself. Also both situations only had on common denominator which was me. But Those are only the words of a regular nikka take them as ya want! :yeshrug:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Since u the homie I'm gone give you an answer from the male perspective. Most of these nikkas early in life were dating to satisfy their own egos, they werent looking to find a life partner but rather folow our innate nature to procreate with as many female as possible as a mean to justify our masculinity but they guised it under the pretense of being a nice guy. You see to a man his ego and pride are basic to his makeup. So throughout the years after countless attempts and horrible failures of approaching the wrong women and having their pride and ego's battered and thrown in the bushes this disdain for the opposite sex developed as a result. Mistrust then becomes a viscious cycle for these nikkas. I myself almost became victim of this cycle untill I learned that life owes you nothing. My options are going to be as plentiful as I am valuable. To work on myself first and the right woman will come and to be patient. I've been played and I've played but eah time I learned something about myself. Also both situations only had on common denominator which was me. But Those are only the words of a regular nikka take them as ya want! :yeshrug:

Yep, learning this was the best thing I did...

You in that AVI in the womens thread :steviej:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

Good googly moogly @ your avi :ohlawd:

On topic: I leave these men be, because they wanna say all females they fukked with ain't shyt but *gasps* you wasn't worried about all that at first, you just wanted to fukk. Very few take responsibility especially those on this board and the ones that do aren't sitting back banging their keyboards in those threads.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i really did

no more random fukking
build a future together

im lost

hold me

it's soo cold

Have you guys been to counseling? If you think she's worth it , you should look into it. "craziness" usually stems from insecurity or distrust and you guys should really lay it out on the table to a 3rd party and see what they think. Getting on the same page would help tremendously.