Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I hate working with a ton of Alpha (White) Males. Everything about me is perceived as an attitude of I don't tap dance for them. And since I'm not afraid of them, it feels as if they go out of their way to harass me and expect me to take it because I'm lower ranking...

Shhhheeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttt!

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I hate working with a ton of Alpha (White) Males. Everything about me is perceived as an attitude of I don't tap dance for them. And since I'm not afraid of them, it feels as if they go out of their way to harass me and expect me to take it because I'm lower ranking...

Shhhheeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttt!

That sucks :(. I couldn't work in a work environment like that. I would probably quit or report those a*sholes. Sounds like a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
That sucks :(. I couldn't work in a work environment like that. I would probably quit or report those a*sholes. Sounds like a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

Can't quit, unfortunately. It's the military. It's also the politics of it all. If you don't kiss ass, you're treated badly. It's not all the men I work with, but it's most of them :to:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Interesting responses in the "women are scaring us out of marriage thread"
I wonder why they dont think we would be scared either? Having to possible deal with infidelity, poor money management,etc...
The fact that some men have such a disdain for women, its a wonder that more men arent gay...Its like we are the devil reincarnated...
As much shyt Ive been through, I cant sit up here and say that EVERY man is a liar, a cheater, lazy, etc...the way they have generalized all women and grouped us into this category is really sad....We are your sisters, cousins, aunts, and mothers...why we are being criticized at such an alarming rate is beyond me.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
I wonder why they dont think we would be scared either? Having to possible deal with infeldelity, poor money management,etc...
The fact that some men have such a disdain for women, its a wonder that more men arent gay...Its like we are the devil reincarnated...
As much shyt Ive been through, I cant sit up here and say that EVERY man is a liar, a cheater, lazy, etc...the way they have generalized all women and grouped us into this category is really sad....We are your sisters, cousins, aunts, and mothers...why we are being criticized at such an alarming rate is beyond me.

That's why I stay out of those type of threads. On this board you can always tell when a thread is going to be a woman bashing free for all just from the title alone.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I wonder why they dont think we would be scared either? Having to possible deal with infidelity, poor money management,etc...

Like pammy said, I avoid threads like that because I already know what most of the dudes are gonna say.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
That's why I stay out of those type of threads. On this board you can always tell when a thread is going to be a woman bashing free for all just from the title alone.

Like pammy said, I avoid threads like that because I already know what most of the dudes are gonna say.

Agreed! they've said themselves they don't believe/mean what they say on here anyway, so its best not to even waste your time.,

Anyway Juicy what are your plans? :smile: