Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Scorpios are selfish now? :comeon:

Aint it up to those chicks to respect the relationships their already in?

:childplease:

No one said it wasn't but it takes a special kind of a$$hole to intentionally break up a relationship for your own selfish reasons.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:leon:

Remembers how you came at me for being selfish when my dude was in Afghanistan.

You ain't shyt. :youngsabo:
:aicmon: man my situation is different
i tried to make things work AGAIN with an emotionally unstable woman
but i guess u are still right tho
Chaucer would be a dikk if he went and ruined another person's relationship just bcuz he was lonely. Sorry but I had to go back and process what he said. What would be even more fukked up is if pulled one of his old flings and that shyt still doesn't work out...he leaves a path of destruction.

Too many sane females out here to be chasing the ones you failed at.

I hate selfish ass people like that...gotta be a scorpio. Are you a scorpio Chaucer?
but yo did you peep the part about how the engaged chick don't love the dude she about to marry
she was pressing me before about us being together
i think it is unfair to the dude she is engaged to
but i will leave her alone
i actually made threads about this chick on sohh
she was fukking me the whole time i was in Dallas while she was dating this dude so she never respected him
Scorpios are selfish now? :comeon:

Aint it up to those chicks to respect the relationships their already in? :childplease:

exactly- ole girl don't even love dude

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A

1484_cc3a.gif

:steviej:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: man my situation is different
i tried to make things work AGAIN with an emotionally unstable woman
but i guess u are still right tho

but yo did you peep the part about how the engaged chick don't love the dude she about to marry
she was pressing me before about us being together
i think it is unfair to the dude she is engaged to
but i will leave her alone
i actually made threads about this chick on sohh
she was fukking me the whole time i was in Dallas while she was dating this dude so she never respected him

exactly- ole girl don't even love dude
She fukked you while she was in a relationship with another dude, multiple times :comeon:.
Breh, seriously ask yourself do you really see yourself in a relationship with a broad who's always fukkin the better man (currently you) and has no respect for the dude she's with?

Petite & Feisty

Sophisticated Ignorance
Daps
Has anyone watched Honey Boo Boo Child? This is some wild, hillbilly, redneck shyt. My partner in crime is sick so I have no one to watch television with. :sadcam:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Has anyone watched Honey Boo Boo Child? This is some wild, hillbilly, redneck shyt. My partner in crime is sick so I have no one to watch television with. :sadcam:

Man I saw that shyt when I was in NY...and I was literally disgusted. That whole family looks like they just stink. I was glad it was white people tho:troll:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Finding out that the person you think is cute has a child, UN-appreciation moment.

I once dated a man with a kid, they already have their #1, and unless you know your strong enough to swallow that ish, RUN. His past issues + my selfishness = knowing I can never do that ish again. It's a shame, because these guys can sometimes give you emotions that men w/o the experience of giving unconditional love can't. :manny:

On a side note, I bought new exercise pants...is it bad that I cared more about how my butt looked, rather than comfort-I'm joining the gym on Sunday-no more women-only yoga studios :hamster: