Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yesterday I tried that Apple vinegar crap as a drink... I felt like I was taking cold medicine... I thought honey & diluting it wotht water would make it easier to drink but it didnt. I wound up pouring 1/2 down the drain. There has got to be a better way.
How much did you put? lol

Its only 1 tbs each of acv and honey per 8 oz water. I can put 2 tbs acv because im used to the taste. and it does taste best hot like a tea. but if you really just dont like ACV sub with ginger tea and lemon juice.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
How much did you put? lol

Its only 1 tbs each of acv and honey per 8 oz water. I can put 2 tbs acv because im used to the taste. and it does taste best hot like a tea. but if you really just dont like ACV sub with ginger tea and lemon juice.
:russ: I used WAY too much acv!! I'll try it this way when I get in from work. Thanks

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
cookie-not-so-side-eye_zpsqpqwimtd.gif

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
listening to people prattle on about how celebrities should be raising their kids is so annoying

like you know damn well you wont even be able to make your own kids do exactly what you think is best :comeon:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I twisted my hair and it "only" took me an hour and a half. I was listening to music so that made time fly by. Having had a cut really made the twists so nice, I don't know if I want to take them down tomorrow, but I twisted with the intention of a twistout. We'll see! I'm sitting under the dryer now, listening to Tank. :wub:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All this untapped potential,
Makes me get sentimental.
:wow:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
It just had to be said,