Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you ever wake up, check tlr and scroll through guys being angry about bedwenches, hair hats, finding pics of chicks in interracial relationships to rip on as a group, to laughing at anyone from strangers in less than ideal relationships to victims to anything from robbery to death, and think damn this is probably bad for my brain to look at this kind of thing all the time.... :sadcam:
if feel like coming here is affecting me negatively, mentally and emotionally, but i cant stop!!

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone use peroxide to dye their hair?:lupe:

I wouldn't suggested it if you've never done it before or have the means to do it otherwise.

Way to much potential for screw up, with either your skin, your hair's health or even the color. But if you gonna dye with Hp test a small sample area of you hair area 1st.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't suggested it if you've never done it before or have the means to do it otherwise.

Way to much potential for screw up, with either your skin, your hair's health or even the color. But if you gonna dye with Hp test a small sample area of you hair area 1st.
well peroxide is less harsh than chemical dyes, that's why I want to use it. Every time I have dyed my hair, it has fell out so I don't plan on ever using them again.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well peroxide is less harsh than chemical dyes, that's why I want to use it. Every time I have dyed my hair, it has fell out so I don't plan on ever using them again.

I see, that makes sense. In that case you can dilute it heavier but it'll probably be harder to get the "richness" of the color your shooting for. If you can I suggest testing a very small part of your hair and see if the color comes out like you like. Last thing you want is for you hair to be ok, but the color to look whack or faded day one.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My mother doesn't take me seriously. I know and understand now. Whatever is important to me she has always treated as a joke. Everything comes second to her.

It's either a joke and her downplaying stuff or making fun of someone or she's mad and defensive and "don't talk back to me, I'm still your mother."

I need to stop thinking that people are like me and just take them as they are.