Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yesterday I tried that Apple vinegar crap as a drink... I felt like I was taking cold medicine... I thought honey & diluting it wotht water would make it easier to drink but it didnt. I wound up pouring 1/2 down the drain. There has got to be a better way.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yesterday I tried that Apple vinegar crap as a drink... I felt like I was taking cold medicine... I thought honey & diluting it wotht water would make it easier to drink but it didnt. I wound up pouring 1/2 down the drain. There has got to be a better way.

What are you trying to do? I tried drinking apple cider vinegar once, even mixed as you noted, and it was terrible!! No thank you. I'll just stick to using it in my cooking and some hair uses.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m588nmjaXO1qmhggvo1_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went through an old diary and realized I wasted 3 years as of the end of January with a person only for it not to have gone anywhere. I asked him why did he even bother to approach me if he knew he had some many other broads in waiting. I'm very angry at him for that but it's my fault too and I just have to get over it. At least I got out before any real heart break. I remember the last dude I dealt with it was a similar situation but only two years and he ended up living with his chick :heh: That was the ugliest cry in the car day and I remember it like yesterday. I'm mad at myself for getting involved in something even similar. I don't want to ugly cry again.

How much were you using? I find it more tolerable in hot tea or in a cup of warm water and just a quick gulp. Yogi skin detox tea is delicious and i like the combo of the tea, 1-2 tsp of acv, tea, lemon and honey.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Good morning everyone...

Go out and put some smiles on people's faces...you never know you just might make their day!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:noah: I need them Bey tickets, Thank goodness Presale for Houston is next week.

Me too.

what else were you trying?

and did your little miss tenderhead ever get her hair done?

I had it straight but I got bored with it, and yes miss thing did get her hair done. She's been acting fussy lately too. :comeon:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Went through an old diary and realized I wasted 3 years as of the end of January with a person only for it not to have gone anywhere. I asked him why did he even bother to approach me if he knew he had some many other broads in waiting. I'm very angry at him for that but it's my fault too and I just have to get over it. At least I got out before any real heart break. I remember the last dude I dealt with it was a similar situation but only two years and he ended up living with his chick :heh: That was the ugliest cry in the car day and I remember it like yesterday. I'm mad at myself for getting involved in something even similar. I don't want to ugly cry again.

How much were you using? I find it more tolerable in hot tea or in a cup of warm water and just a quick gulp. Yogi skin detox tea is delicious and i like the combo of the tea, 1-2 tsp of acv, tea, lemon and honey.
owes-me-o.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My mom tried to talk all that hot shyt about how her diet was a better way to do it than my diet.

Well somebody just lost 5 pounds this week.
:sas1:

"That shyt don't count, men lose weight faster"

Yea, and eating that fried fish don't got nothing to do with it. Fried fish, is still fried.

:sas2: