Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:ld: Can't argue with that. Or bemoaning everything to some "feminist agenda" like how dare there be a show on tv about a woman or a movie about a woman. My mom raised me so I can't get with a lot of that shyt but I also would like to believe, possibly wrongly at times, that guys on here aren't as ignorant as they profess to be
We can only hope so...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
PinkDiamond up at this Killer instinct fighting game tournament whooping all these nikkas asses...

:wtf:

Female Black excellence

:wow:

FK7osXA.jpg

*Edit, sources tell me that's a dude

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Currently sitting under my bonnet attachment to my dryer, doing a protein treatment on my hair. I had 1.5 inches cut today and I had to get my curls back! I'm following this protein up with a new deep conditioner/damage eraser balm.

Loving my blunt ends and I'm actually excited to style my hair... Now to decide on a style.

I love having natural hair, you couldn't pay me to ever put a relaxer in it, ever again! I got it bone straight this morning because I knew my stylist was taking more length off than a standard trim, and my curls came back as soon as I clarified. It's just as coily/wavy/curly as can be! :wub: