Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
okay i know this is ladies only and I'm probably overstepping so many bounds but is it really this bad? I mean i know there are a lot of stupid ignorant cats on here but THAT bad? It's gotta be more than 5-10 of us who are normal
Men? Or women? I think there maybe 5 to 10 normal men maybe a little bit more but definitely not more than 15. The women posters do not make threads exposing, stalking or harassing people.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Men? Or women? I think there maybe 5 to 10 normal men maybe a little bit more but definitely not more than 15. The women posters do not make threads exposing, stalking or harassing people.
:ld: Can't argue with that. Or bemoaning everything to some "feminist agenda" like how dare there be a show on tv about a woman or a movie about a woman. My mom raised me so I can't get with a lot of that shyt but I also would like to believe, possibly wrongly at times, that guys on here aren't as ignorant as they profess to be

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
tumblr_lm5m81vIGQ1qb57fpo1_500.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid how did your butter and cookies turn out?
you were right about the lard cookies, I found a mexican cookie recipe, they're called biscochitos
they're kinda like a cinnamon sugar cookie
I'm never making shapes without a cookie cutter again :sadcam:
o2kPHvg.jpg
They turned out pretty good. My friend's son smashed them lol. If kids eat it then I'm good.

How did your cookies taste? I need to upload pics but I'm so lazy.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
They turned out pretty good. My friend's son smashed them lol. If kids eat it then I'm good.

How did your cookies taste? I need to upload pics but I'm so lazy.
you should lol
he ate all of them? :wow:

they were good. They didnt really have a punch though, I think I'd prefer the tanginess of a snickerdoodle but these would be good with some coffee or milk :ehh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you should lol
he ate all of them? :wow:

they were good. They didnt really have a punch though, I think I'd prefer the tanginess of a snickerdoodle but these would be good with some coffee or milk :ehh:
I gave him and his son like 14 cookies or something and they ate a good deal of them.