Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Uh, ladies can I ask y'all something right quick :unsure:

Would you go out with someone on Valentine's Day that you had zero interest in?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Don't do it breh.

If she was never feeling you, taking her out on valentine's day ain't changing that. If anything, the only reason she'd even agree is cause she don't want to be that person who didn't have anyone to be with, and can say she at least did something. But you'll be left feeling terrible knowing you wasted money and time on the most romantic day of the year on a completely pointless experience.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
Don't do it breh.

If she was never feeling you, taking her out on valentine's day ain't changing that. If anything, the only reason she'd even agree is cause she don't want to be that person who didn't have anyone to be with, and can say she at least did something. But you'll be left feeling terrible knowing you wasted money and time on the most romantic day of the year on a completely pointless experience.

Damn. Good point.

I don't wanna go back on my word though I already asked her.

Lithe

All Star
Daps

No, I wouldn't. I couldn't let that sit on my conscience and I don't like playing games. I think people should be mature enough to be honest and upfront about their intentions. If you're not feeling someone in a romantic way, just tell them that. If you do like someone romantically, tell them that, too! It's a bad feeling to be wondering if he/she is really into you, the thought of you, or just wants something to do. I like keeping my relations and relationships authentic from day 1.

There's already enough pressure around Valentine's Day as is, and I mean this for people who are really invested/interested in/in love with each other. Don't complicate the complicated already.