Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:gladbron:

full

@Supercoolmayo can you do this one too? :popcorn3:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Great. Looks like you took a look in the mirror.

Hope to see some progress from you soon

XOX

Ming Garden

Girl bye...You said yourself in that quote posted by @GoPro that you thought you were just not photogenic until you saw the truth.

"Eh, when I found out that what I look like in pictures is what people see me as. All this time I thought I just wasn't photogenic"

Girl bye...shyt on people yet hate yourself. I can't even be mad at you :russ:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Girl bye...You said yourself in that quote posted by @GoPro that you thought you were just not photogenic until you saw the truth.

"Eh, when I found out that what I look like in pictures is what people see me as. All this time I thought I just wasn't photogenic"

Girl bye...shyt on people yet hate yourself. I can't even be mad at you :russ:

It was a trolling joke :pachaha:

I can never be ugly, I can never look like you. I can never be so unsatisfied without my self that I would throw away my very essence to adopt the thinking of sexless idiots on a forum. Never.

We all seen what a moose you look like so we can easily be sympathetic to your flight, your want of male attention.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
It was a trolling joke :pachaha:

I can never be ugly, I can never look like you. I can never be so unsatisfied without my self that I would throw away my very essence to adopt the thinking of sexless idiots on a forum. Never.

We all seen what a moose you look like so we can easily be sympathetic to your flight, your want of male attention.

It's 1:27 A.M. :mjlol: Let me not argue with this dime so that she can wake up for her photo shoot tomorrow morning.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one said that, bird brain. Of course, you don't care about females not liking you. You came here for male attention because you obviously lack it in real life. How does it feel to be spineless? To have a puppeteer? To have a battery in your back?

How does it feel to throw away logic and reason to gain daps and compliments from sexless, Elliot Rodgers type of men on a forum?

Who's an e-thug? You gained notoriety for popping shyt at female posters. You were asking Colicat to meet you in Miami Gardens

But I'm an e-thug, dimwit?

Naw, bytch I have e-history on here, I'm no alias. @Poitier can confirm that.

bytch, we on the Internet. There's no such thing as a punk ass bytch, bytch.

Ugly ass, low self esteem hoe. It's 2016 and you're still wearing synthetic weave.

Dispicable

Really funny since most of the dudes you cape for hates hair hats.

What? You don't love your natural hair?

What guys don't show you no love? You had to resort to being a panderer on a forum?

Pathetic bytch!
:dead:
Get him!

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
It's 1:27 A.M. :mjlol: Let me not argue with this dime so that she can wake up for her photo shoot tomorrow morning.

Yep. 90's Naomi Campell. Quite better looking then this rat:
2hqcaz8.jpg

tinypic.com

A sister who's so uncomfortable with herself she sold her soul to win acceptance amongst nobodies on a fukking forum.

Brainless, spineless ass.

Don't you know if you weren't such a pander, half of the dudes you cape for would go in your ass for wearing a hair hat, for wanting to become a nurse

Edit: My pic won't show because even the coli is so repulsed by this Wesley Snipes from To Wong Foo looking hoe appearance

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Child, it looks like a him. It looks like it tucks it's dikk in its arse.

Now I can see why he panders so much, little trans lost.

The coli is the only place he gets his desired male attention

:laff:

If this ain't the motherfukking troof.

Look what her biggest fan gets up to, and that trashbag is popular.

4EGnZKg.png

:scust: