Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
People get so defensive. I wish I knew how to be more succinct and dynamic in my speaking, however I feel like when talking about one's insecurities defensiveness if gonna be a natural reaction. I just do not have the patience. I just leave them alone afterwards.

Also, what gives me peace is that I do not owe anyone anything. I do not have to prove myself to anyone so I do not argue much anymore. If we disagree, we disagree. It's fine. I'm not trying to convince anyone of agreeing with me. Plus, I am not requiered to answer everyone's questions. I feel more empowered. And its not about being rude. I don't ignore them but I don't have to play by anyone's rules to try and appease them. :blessed:

I'm growing so much.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
When you really think about it, as much (or not as much) as we complain about some of the characters on here:jbhmm:
The fact that we still log in almost everyday probably means that we have issues to.
:whoa: Not saying that any of you dear ladies are crazy lol but why do we continue to come on here? You know how many times i said i was gonna stop fukking with this site, replying to people and what not? :heh:
The coli is like that terrible ex that you know is no good for you but you still fukk with him.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
When you really think about it, as much (or not as much) as we complain about some of the characters on here:jbhmm:
The fact that we still log in almost everyday probably means that we have issues to.
:whoa: Not saying that any of you dear ladies are crazy lol but why do we continue to come on here? You know how many times i said i was gonna stop fukking with this site, replying to people and what not? :heh:
The coli is like that terrible ex that you know is no good for you but you still fukk with him.
I was thinking the same thing. :russ:

This place is like a bad accident. You wanna look away, but you can't...:mjcry:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

More like there's no other place like the Coli you can turn to. That's why yall are still posting and lurking despite your complaints these past few weeks.

If you claim to stopp fukking with this place, you would've left by now.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
More like there's no other place like the Coli you can turn to. That's why yall are still posting and lurking despite your complaints these past few weeks.

If you claim to stopp fukking with this place, you would've left by now.
people don't fukk with the dumbasses who log on to make other peoples time on the forum less enjoyable
the forums themselves are fine

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
There's people here I legitimately like talking to or trying to talk to.

And I have issues. :russ:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Ugh.

I really don't understand why people have to lie. Especially when it's about small stuff. Like does it really hurt you to be honest?
When I feel like I'm being lied to I make it a point to get to the bottom of things and then I end up looking crazy in the process.
But I be right all along. Smh

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I was thinking the same thing. :russ:

This place is like a bad accident. You wanna look away, but you can't...:mjcry:

There's people here I legitimately like talking to or trying to talk to.

And I have issues. :russ:

ixsu8.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
If you don't see me around its because I'm taking a hiatus.
Certain people/things have me {unnecessarily} stressed out & I have to get away from it to keep my sanity.

I'm sure y'all don't care, just thought I'd let you know. :yeshrug:
We do care!

Taking care of yourself is the most important thing!

You come back when you are ready!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom goes "oh you've got a big old bump on your face" So I reply "thanks for pointing it out, I didn't notice". Then she got mad and said I have an attitude and I get too smart :heh:

If you don't see me around its because I'm taking a hiatus.
Certain people/things have me {unnecessarily} stressed out & I have to get away from it to keep my sanity.

I'm sure y'all don't care, just thought I'd let you know. :yeshrug:
I care.