Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I forgot that I can't wear fabric/cloth bandaids, and now I have an itchy rash on my finger. :upsetfavre:
I hate when I tell people I'm allergic to the adhesive on those particular bandaids, because the first question out of their mouths is always, "are you allergic to latex?"
But back to this rash. From experience, I know nothing will stop it from itching, and it will get darker, and the darkness won't go away for at least 6 months. :mjcry:

Also, I always thought that the Chesapeake bay bridge was a part of Virginia. I didn't know it was in MD. :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday I ordered a half pepperoni pizza and it came as a whole pepperoni so they sent me a whole cheese for free so now I have a bunch of pizza no one is really going to eat.

Small coffee is .50 at 7-11. 3 of those cost less than the medium coffee I usually get.

My left nostril is stopped up but at least my throat doesn't hurt anymore. I refuse to get 100% sick.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday I ordered a half pepperoni pizza and it came as a whole pepperoni so they sent me a whole cheese for free so now I have a bunch of pizza no one is really going to eat.

Small coffee is .50 at 7-11. 3 of those cost less than the medium coffee I usually get.

My left nostril is stopped up but at least my throat doesn't hurt anymore. I refuse to get 100% sick.
:dahell:Damn, Rawtid. Mama you are WINNING!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
So last night I was reading that thread about the racist Maine mayor (or whoever he was), and I was thinking about this black guy I know that went to college there. He was probably :eat: good (he loves ww).
I had a dream about him that fukked me up! I get on Facebook & see he sent me a message asking how everything is going...