Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
Who is they?
Those who are not with the strongest group known to mankind. Those who don't share our blood. Those who don't live bond and ride with us. Those who don't understand. Those who are on the outside looking in. Their of you. Your people your kind your society. It's time for a revolution. You can either sit back and be a spectator... Or you can pick up your weapon and stand amongst us. The choice is yours.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Those who are not with the strongest group known to mankind. Those who don't share our blood. Those who don't live bond and ride with us. Those who don't understand. Those who are on the outside looking in. Their of you. Your people your kind your society. It's time for a revolution. You can either sit back and be a spectator... Or you can pick up your weapon and stand amongst us. The choice is yours.

:francis:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I have my period, even though I shouldn't. :beli:
and everything is annoying the shyt out of me.
Current annoyance: I hate when I feel like I'm constantly initiating contact with someone. When I start feeling like that I don't contact people at all. Cuz I be feeling like, if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
.....Even though it's been a day..I'm still fukking pissed about Queenie's death on American Horror Story.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I placed my Amazon prime order and they said I would get it tomorrow. It's after 9pm, why hasn't it been shipped yet?

tumblr_llc57dms0v1qdeyqk.gif

EDIT: Just got the shipping notice.
0CqveeT.gif

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I found the cutest trunk on sale that I'm going to use for my manager's baby shower gift. It was only $10 and they can use it again. I was thinking of just some pampers, onsies and bibs. Something small. I was going to crochet a blanket but I don't have time for all that.