Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I have a cold & its in one of my sinuses. Woke up this morning with my upper premolars on the right side hurting AND one of my mandibular molars hurting. :mjcry:
it went away a few hours after taking some advil. but now its back.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a cold & its in one of my sinuses. Woke up this morning with my upper premolars on the right side hurting AND one of my mandibular molars hurting. :mjcry:
it went away a few hours after taking some advil. but now its back.
Sounds weird, but cut up a piece of onion and either put it in the room with you or in your socks for at least a half hour and you will start to feel better.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my friend got me a birthday gift after i profoundly expressed im not celebrating my birthday anymore unless they're milestones. and then got me a christmas present after we agreed we werent doing christmas this year :what:
:what:

:what:

this ho is making it really hard for me to cut her out of my life because of a year old grudge im holding.

Last edited:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm working on a positivity/mindfulness/life podcast. The voice told me to and said that it will be successful so I'm going for it. I'm writing a few scripts. I'm hoping to have a website for it next week so I can use that as a diving board for other initiatives I'd like to do.

I'm really glad I start all this planning during the new moon :ohlawd: by the new year, things should be up and running :blessed:

Merry Christmas, ladies as well :hug: or Happy Holidays for those who don't celebrate.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
imagee6d57.jpg

Just casually catering a breakfast this morning.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I think I'm in the process of healing my sinus infection without any medication.
This is pretty cool. Lol.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LovelyDay I haven't seen you post in a while love, i hope all is well and your safe. And if your just taking a break from here then that's understandable, this place can be a bit much at times. Just know you'll be welcomed back with open caring arms.

Everything's good. I was just on a break. Thanks :smile: