Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:hug:I hope you and your little ones have a wonderful holiday and new years, too.

Same :hug: jump on them tickets if u can tho they expire end of 2016 if u read the link real good
Up to 6 max can get the discount after that u pay the reg price
U could always go to the one in Cali too it's like 132 for 3 day hopper if u don't wanna go that far

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Same here. I like the idea of braids, but after 2 weeks I just want them out.
I tried one on my daughter shyt fell apart within a few mins was going for that frozen style that she like
Oh well back too ponytails she shall go :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sucks having my period today. I'm fatigued, irritated and hot. But I did get everything done Christmas wise. I didn't get adults shyt this year and I ordered pizza because it's too hot to cook and I don't want any of that other food anyway.

Looks like plans with the boo are going to fall through. Kind of sad but not really because I was doing too much anyway and I knew better.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Ugh, I really don't need more art stuff so it can sit in a corner and collect dust:snoop:
I got a sketchbook a while back, draw like 7 pages, threw out 4 pages, and one is 1/4 done:mjlol:

Sounds like my struggle :sadcam:

Prismacolor are pretty decent too-- not nearly smooth as the ones I mentioned earlier but they are good substitute

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
im having a rotating crush on trevor noah, colin kaepernick and jidenna (lets not even get into how all these motherfukkers is biracial) :russ:

i know me and kendrick are meant to be together. i dont have the patience for tests right now
:sadcam: