Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hello Ladies,

Do anyone have any experience undoing heat damage natural hair? I washed my hair the other day and a couple of my strands are bone straight :mjcry: And I didn't even use too much heat on it. But the flat iron I used suck and I should have been thrown it away
Everything that Vfib said plus I've heard many people recommend Aphogee's 2-step protein treatment for heat damage. Hopefully it is not too far gone.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hello Ladies,

Do anyone have any experience undoing heat damage natural hair? I washed my hair the other day and a couple of my strands are bone straight :mjcry: And I didn't even use too much heat on it. But the flat iron I used suck and I should have been thrown it away

Rod, rollerset or twist your hair. This will help create more uniform curls until the heat damaged pieces grow out. Try not to use anymore heat for at least two weeks.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hello Ladies,

Yea I (my friend :francis:) damaged a few parts of my hair with a keratin treatment. Certain strands the curls were looser than the rest of my hair. I had to try and hide the main piece then just cut it off to match the length of the rest of my hair. It may curl some more the second time you wash it. Do a conditioning treatment and be prepared to cut it off.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
hQw3Af.gif

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just realized something...without my sleeping pills..i couldn't dream or remember my dreams..now that I'm back on them, i can actually dream...that kind of scares me when i can remember dreams and dream when i'm on sleeping meds than the opposite......