Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Girls without edges always running they mouth. bytch, the whole side of your hair is missing you might want to fall back just a little.
LMMFAO!!! She got ALL in her feelings. 4 separate replies. Then told me if I disagreed with her I need to take it to her inbox. Ummm who the fukk are you that I can't disagree with your opinion. Bald head on the side ass bytch.
:dead: i think i just lost a few strands my damn self lmao!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Broke out the mirror last night to see the back of my neck and it's hickie central on that bytch. It's about 5 in total, thought it was just the two. I told him about it and he gonna say "now try to find another man with all those marks on your neck" :russ: So today out the blue this guy asked me to go to dinner and all I could think about are these fukking marks on my neck so I had to decline. :stopitslime: Very juvenile of him, but funny nonetheless.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Must be a young dude

Nah, he's my age (I'm 25)
He didn't mean it in a sexual way but still...why fukking say that? Thing is I messaged him again today after him fukking up...again.
He could've said "good to see you're doing a lot better than last week" or "why are you feeling amazing?"

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
1. I need to find a dress to this winter ball my job is having.
2. My brother found my drug stash. Now I have no more syrup.
3. I got caught up at work and worked 14 hours yesterday by mistake. I almost cried when I realized what time it was. Then I went home and cried for real.
4. Things have to change.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Nah, he's my age (I'm 25)
He didn't mean it in a sexual way but still...why fukking say that? Thing is I messaged him again today after him fukking up...again.
He could've said "good to see you're doing a lot better than last week" or "why are you feeling amazing?"
Meh. I am a cranky bytch (or a crybaby) when Im on my cycle or shortly before it. But if thats not applicable to you then tell him he's an a$$hole.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meh. I am a cranky bytch (or a crybaby) when Im on my cycle or shortly before it. But if thats not applicable to you then tell him he's an a$$hole.

Well the last time we spoke, it was my period but he was being annoying, I was waiting on him for hours and he flopped so he blamed my period for how I was reacting. No, don't say you're not busy and then you are and I havve to wait till 11 to just hear ya im actually busy and I'm just finishing up, I'm on my way.
I was waiting since like 830...ugh

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Well the last time we spoke, it was my period but he was being annoying, I was waiting on him for hours and he flopped so he blamed my period for how I was reacting. No, don't say you're not busy and then you are and I havve to wait till 11 to just hear ya im actually busy and I'm just finishing up, I'm on my way.
I was waiting since like 830...ugh
Nah I woulda cursed him out. I hate for someone to act like my attitude is uncalled for when it really is. *sigh* I hate men sometimes.

And by sometimes I mean most of the time. *sigh*

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah I woulda cursed him out. I hate for someone to act like my attitude is uncalled for when it really is. *sigh* I hate men sometimes.

I did lmao. "Okay, we'll talk tomorrow when you feel better" .......... :seeyou: that set me off so bad
it's like he was unaware of his actions and it was all my fault.
i texted him at 3 that afternoon asking him if he was free and hes like yup not doing anything...honesty fellas gets you far

Last edited:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finished my business card, it's simple and straight to the point. I'm satisfied. Now logos to go on the website. I'm pooped.