Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
12391998_10153823937638415_1226785175388188693_n.jpg

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I use the little bottle of lemon juice and combine with baking soda until it's pasty like. I then brush it on my face and let it sit for 5 minutes. After I wet my hands and scrub it in circular motions. I rinse it off then wash my face with black soap.
I've been having issues with whiteheads and discoloration and I'm already seeing results. It makes your skin tight and smooth also.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
This why I be paranoid as shyt to be up to date with the relationship status, cause you be chilling thinking its all cool when in reality she 5 secs away from going off. Bogus part is that you generally don't know you're doing shyt wrong in situations like Mars....you get comfortable and start slacking.
Communication is key.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I said that to on Friday and started writing lists. I'm slowly getting it together.
Hmm thats a good idea. I might get a dry erase board and hang it up in my room. I have my priorities in order for the most part but i can def get more done, especially on the weekends.
I waste so much time doing nothing.
It's just hard for me to find motivation after a long week of work. Being on this site isnt helping either.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm thats a good idea. I might get a dry erase board and hang it up in my room. I have my priorities in order for the most part but i can def get more done, especially on the weekends.
I waste so much time doing nothing.
It's just hard for me to find motivation after a long week of work. Being on this site isnt helping either.

Seriously, I posted above that I'd do a mixture of small and big tasks so when you finish small tasks, you get that energy boost to complete maybe a bigger one. I leave sticky notes everywhere around me, I have a big whiteboard I'll write stuff on as well as a constant reminder that something needs to get done. I'm almost done my list of about 11 and I started at around 11/1130. Maybe you should try out the horse and caarrot trick. For me, I gotta complete at least 5 tasks before I go out to smoke some weed again lol. Yeah, it's a bad way to motivate myself but it's a nice incentive for a break so it works.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Seriously, I posted above that I'd do a mixture of small and big tasks so when you finish a small tasks, you get that energy boost to complete maybe a bigger one. I leave sticky notes everywhere around me, I have a big whiteboard I'll write stuff on as well as a constant reminder that something needs to get done. I'm almost done my list of about 11 and I started at around 11/1130. Maybe you should try out the horse and caarrot trick. For me, I gotta complete at least 5 tasks before I go out to smoke some weed again lol. Yeah, it's a bad way to motivate myself but it's a nice incentive for a break so it works.
:ehh: Thats a good idea. I don't really have an incentive to use tho. Im hoping my satisfaction with actually finishing a project will get addictive there by motivating me to get more done.
:mjlol:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Thats a good idea. I don't really have an incentive to use tho. Im hoping my satisfaction with actually finishing a project will get addictive there by motivating me to get more done.
:mjlol:

Eh, sometimes you need that little push to get things going. Sometimes it's weed, sometimes it's meditation for me, you gotta switch it up.