Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I spent too much money today.

I got a good deal on a nail polish set. 10 polishes for $5. If I had of bought them separately they would have cost $3 each.

I went to mail my little cousin's their Christmas presents and it cost 30 bucks to mail that box.

I looked at the receipt and it said the box weighed 22 lbs. I'm like no wonder it was sorta heavy.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Look who I found on POF!
2a95e4500-5536-4aa7-9268-c9ec5354e804.2.jpg

I swear he was in a meme or something.:ohhh:
:ooh: But don't buy into it... It's the sexy ones like him who aren't there for that purpose. :martin:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This why I be paranoid as shyt to be up to date with the relationship status, cause you be chilling thinking its all cool when in reality she 5 secs away from going off. Bogus part is that you generally don't know you're doing shyt wrong in situations like Mars....you get comfortable and start slacking.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
This why I be paranoid as shyt to be up to date with the relationship status, cause you be chilling thinking its all cool when in reality she 5 secs away from going off. Bogus part is that you generally don't know you're doing shyt wrong in situations like Mars....you get comfortable and start slacking.
This ain't some he don't know situation, me and him had a conversation about this in August when he was doing the same shyt :heh:

I mean, I'm going to talk to him one more time and see if he changes because it is partially my fault for making him think its okay but if he still doesn't get it then I'm out :ehh: