Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ummm what about this
for some reason the link won't work the reviews a female with dd post about how they support her . . .good lord . . . :whew:

http://www.amazon.com/Nike-375833-Pro-Bra/dp /B004Y7MLNO

Fits all cup sizes
By L. Wong on Jan 19, 2015
I would have to disagree with the other posters - I am a DD cup, and the small fits me just fine. And all the guys at the gym tell me how great this top looks!

71JoP+09GML.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ummm what about this

the reviews a female with dd post about how they support her . . .good lord . . . :whew:
Fits all cup sizes
By L. Wong on Jan 19, 2015
I would have to disagree with the other posters - I am a DD cup, and the small fits me just fine. And all the guys at the gym tell me how great this top looks!

71JoP+09GML.jpg

Umm that bra doesn't fit at all. Is she working out or standing around looking like she's working out?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Ladies, I have a question. What do you guys recommend as a good - best sports bra for a DD? Like, I can't work out properly because my boobs flapping and shyt T_T and they hurt.

I'm DDD. I couldn't find my exact sports bra but it's by Just My Size. Similar to this. I have no issues and don't need a second bra. Great support.

images

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm DDD. I couldn't find my exact sports bra but it's by Just My Size. Similar to this. I have no issues and don't need a second bra. Great support.

images
Just my size is the devil!!!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Ladies, I have a question. What do you guys recommend as a good - best sports bra for a DD? Like, I can't work out properly because my boobs flapping and shyt T_T and they hurt.
Look for a brand called panache sport.
I've never tried it, but the girls on abrathatfits rave about it.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I feel so bad for my nephew. He came to my parents house wearing a shirt that was way too big (it went down to his kneecaps). Me, my brother & my mom told him he had on his brothers shirt. He kept saying, 'well why did my mom put it in my room?' (With a bit of an attitude). He walked out oft he room and started crying (he's 7 & sensitive). By time my sister came to get him, he changed into a different shirt.
My brother out on the shirt, because it looked like it could fit him (it did). I sent the picture to my sister and she said that my nephew said his friends at school were making fun of him & said he looked stupid. :mjcry:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Going to attempt an apple pie from scratch for Thanksgiving and maybe a sweet potato pound cake. I don't want the traditional thanksgiving meal either. Maybe just a turkey breast some kind of starch and roasted veggies. Not trying to have a week worth of left overs.
I just got some Granny Smith Apples fresh from a local orchard, I can't wait to get it poppin:wow:

Have fun!!