Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm so confused........
I hate being in this predicament. I need to learn to be more independent and make choices for myself.

I'm so used to being reactive and just going where the wind blows me. It's time for me to make a decision, but I dont wanna choose the wrong one.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so confused........
I hate being in this predicament. I need to learn to be more independent and make choices for myself.

I'm so used to being reactive and just going where the wind blows me. It's time for me to make a decision, but I dont wanna choose the wrong one.

Take it from me, making the wrong choice most the time is better than not making any choice at all and letting life just pass you by. Its ok to be patient and cautious but being carefree and just following the wind only takes you so far before it becomes a huge burden. Your probably starting to see that in your life now.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so confused........

The fact that you're actually thinking it out, means whatever you decide will be the right decision. Make sure you have predicted how it may impact not just today, but 5 years from now as well. Notice, I said predicted because nothing ever goes as planned. The only thing you should consider a bad decision is when it turns out badly and you didn't take the time to think it out. If it doesn't go as planned and you thought it out then it just wasn't the best choice.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm at this training session bored out of my mind!!!!

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sooo I'm playing this new mean girls game on my phone and I'm like, liking it so far.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@CinnaSlim you know Christmas drama in Trini when it comes to food right?
I'm in the middle of it!
:ohlawd: I just want some black cake for Christmas. I miss being in NY with all the island folk, where I can easily get some sorrel and food. My coworker's mom is coming over from Trinidad, Im gonna try and see if I can get a plate. Her callaloo was soo good.

One of these days, Im gonna make it over there.