Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lady i work with fainting in my arms.
Me crying like a baby.
Our system being upgraded which has the program i work with acting janky.
My estranged best friend deciding to pop up here tryna get me to talk to her
:mjcry: I was smart to take those days off, but im not sure im ready to deal with all of this. I just want peace.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:feedme:
Let's discuss this please.
Braces! I had them off maybe two years now. I had gotten them because I had a gap between my front teeth that I wanted to close. When they took the braces off they polished them real nice and they looked super amazing so I just tried to keep them up. I brush with baking soda and rinse with peroxide.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love my grandma but she gotta let me go (cooking/in the kitchen), she micromanages me in there, I know how to cook :damn:
:mjcry:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Braces! I had them off maybe two years now. I had gotten them because I had a gap between my front teeth that I wanted to close. When they took the braces off they polished them real nice and they looked super amazing so I just tried to keep them up. I brush with baking soda and rinse with peroxide.
I like my gap. :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's so much easier to mindlessly eat. Whenever I try calorie restriction/limits I have a hard time wanting to eat those particular foods. It's going to be a long 10 weeks.

I hope he can accept that when I say I'm going to bed that it means I'll be on my phone at least another hour before I lay down.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's so much easier to mindlessly eat. Whenever I try calorie restriction/limits I have a hard time wanting to eat those particular foods. It's going to be a long 10 weeks.

I hope he can accept that when I say I'm going to bed that it means I'll be on my phone at least another hour before I lay down.

I want your teeth, lol.

So do you mix your own baking soda and peroxide?

Spill the beans!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want your teeth, lol.

So do you mix your own baking soda and peroxide?

Spill the beans!
Lmao!! I put baking soda in a small Tupperware container and brush with it, just refill when it's gone. I gargle the peroxide straight from the bottle :lupe: but it's my own personal bottle that I also use so I can soak my retainers.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Since I burned my hand I'm going to have discoloration (I guess it could be considered re-vitaligo) til my cocoa complexion returns... Right now the burned spots are pink... So my momma said to me :sas1:'milk you looking like :mj:'
I say: How so? :patrice:
She says: by the hand :sas2:
Me: :damn: :deadrose: :mjlol:

@Brooklynzson will there be gloves sold in the Coli store? Imma need some, at least one :mjcry:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh my god i feel like a fukking a$$hole for telling the guy two days of just talking i dont want to meet him anymore. He was blowing up my phone and saying he loved me.....i let him down easy as i could. But i still feel like a shytty person.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Oh my god i feel like a fukking a$$hole for telling the guy two days of just talking i dont want to meet him anymore. He was blowing up my phone and saying he loved me.....i let him down easy as i could. But i still feel like a shytty person.
At least you told him the truth. You shouldn't feel crappy about being honest.