Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm not sure how to feel when i get on the phone with some people and they're masturbating to my voice. I'm not sure if I should be like :jawalrus::youngsabo: or be like :ohhh::dwillhuh::scust:

HALP!
How did it get to this point?

Your a phone sex operator?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How did it get to this point?

Your a phone sex operator?

Lol no. And idk. They be silent for a moment while i talk about whatever (non sexual) and then after a while theyll admit it on the phone o.o

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decided to dedicate the next 40 weeks to myself. Breaking things down into 4, 10 week sessions with focus on self improvement, health, career and finances. The first 10 weeks will basically be me trying to break old, bad habits and creating better ones. It's going to be tough but definitely something I think will be worth it.

I chose 40 weeks because I've been really having relationship/baby fever for the longest and this may be a good distraction. We shall see.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Decided to dedicate the next 40 weeks to myself. Breaking things down into 4, 10 week sessions with focus on self improvement, health, career and finances. The first 10 weeks will basically be me trying to break old, bad habits and creating better ones. It's going to be tough but definitely something I think will be worth it.

I chose 40 weeks because I've been really having relationship/baby fever for the longest and this may be a good distraction. We shall see.
I wanted to do something like this (9 months self improvement) but idk if it's the right time to make that move.

Good luck :salute:.