Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
3 months ago he was flirting with me. 5 months ago he asked for my number. Now he just brought a house and has a baby on the way :mjcry:

Awwww... Sorry to hear that. :hug:. That could've been you but its not and that's a sign. You're 23 years old, young, smart, and beautiful. You don't need all that right now, so enjoy your youth and live life. You'll meet that special guy one day. Trust me your king will arrive. :hug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Awwww... Sorry to hear that. :hug:. That could've been you but its not and that's a sign. You're 23 years old, young, smart, and beautiful. You don't need all that right now, so enjoy your youth and live life. You'll meet that special guy one day. Trust me your king will arrive. :hug:
Thanks luv, I know my time will come. It's just like damn, he moved so fast. I'm happy for him tho.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Good girl, stay in school. :ufdup:

You got hitched right? How was it?

Thanks., I will :obama:

and yes, on Saturday. It was sooo much fun but I was nervous af and when I get nervous I get gassy :mjcry: my sister was laughing at me the whole time. When I told my husband, he was like "that's what I kept hearing" lmaooo

I'm still debating on whether I should post pictures or not.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Thanks., I will :obama:

and yes, on Saturday. It was sooo much fun but I was nervous af and when I get nervous I get gassy :mjcry: my sister was laughing at me the whole time. When I told my husband, he was like "that's what I kept hearing" lmaooo

I'm still debating on whether I should post pictures or not.
Post them in the group