Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
So the office I'll be temping at doesn't have units that can be switched around. (I'm a lefty). So when I work, I'll have a bunch of stuff in my way. :upsetfavre:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I am not made for the suburbs. Nosey ass neighbors and chatty patty ass people.

Why the fukk is the police coming to my door? Because bytches wanna report "suspicious activity" that's why.

You know snitches get stitches. Let me find out who tf called. I'm not comfortable with random ass folk clocking me.

People down here are always so damn sneaky.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I am not made for the suburbs. Nosey ass neighbors and chatty patty ass people.

Why the fukk is the police coming to my door? Because bytches wanna report "suspicious activity" that's why.

You know snitches get stitches. Let me find out who tf called. I'm not comfortable with random ass folk clocking me.

People down here are always so damn sneaky.
What suspicious thing were you doing?

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
hmmm, for the last week or so I've been thinking of cutting this one friend off...
she drains me and she judges me a lot when she's in no position to judge....she wants to be happy and positive without doing the work for it lol
im fed up
I think everyone has a friend like that. They are constantly negative.Have you told her you gotta stop being a debbie downer? You'll just have to be nice to her and feed her out of a long handled spoon.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think everyone has a friend like that. They are constantly negative.Have you told her you gotta stop being a debbie downer? You'll just have to be nice to her and feed her out of a long handled spoon.

our friendship is pretty complicated. like i guide her thru the steps for a more positive life and she lets that a$$hole shyt on it

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What suspicious thing were you doing?
I was in my brother's house. The old tenants moved out 2 months ago. I assumed someone called it in thinking no one lived there. Wouldn't be the first time I was accused of being suspicious.

Basically, what had happened was the cops were looking for the old tenant because there's a warrant out for her arrest.