Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like I have PMS, But the P stands for "Post". I'm in such a mood.

I tried to resign and my supervisor was like :whoa:

:mjcry:

I know I'm not gonna be able to go part time. I don't wanna tell him I hate my job/position because I may have to come back here and I want on good terms. But a bigger side of me wants to say fukk it and burn bridges because I don't want old jobs to be an option for me, I left for a reason. I never went back to an old job

I need to stop fukking around, get into debt and go back to school to do what I actually want to do.
i think it would be wise to be honest about how you feel about your job. He may offer you something different that you like better. Even if he doesn't you have nothing to lose because you want to leave anyway.

You don't have to go into debt to go to college. There are a shyt ton of scholarships. I can give you a link to this site I found. I just have to find it.

Oh and You don't need a degree to be a hooker, btw. Your mom can teach you that shyt for free.

Last edited:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

i think it would be wise to be honest about how you feel about your job. He may offer you something different that you like better. Even if he doesn't you have nothing to lose because you want to leave anyway.

You don't have to go into debt to go to college. There are a shyt ton of scholarships. I can give you a link to this site I found. I just have to find it.

Oh and You don't need a degree to be a hooker, btw. Your mom can teach you that shyt for free.

Nah ho, I'm brand spanking new. Still in my probationary period, I ain't going to no other departments

I HATE this job, I'm not gon be able to do it

And my mother is a saint :umad: I learned my hoing from the best, your toothless grandma

Don't encourage her, she'll think she's worth something

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I was waiting for it then it came. :dead:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
okay so I'm handing out sugar cookie business cards lol to hustle during the christmas season, I see too many people in toronto with disposable money not using it properly. finna get that money :ahh: