Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:dead: they have fukking illusionist here. They got some Charlie Wilson looking mother fukking magician here as entertainment!!! :stopitslime:
Edit: now Charlie is doing magic while playing Magic by Charlie Wilson... I just told the host that I'm not feeling this shyt at all. :beli:

Last edited:

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Cat makeup for Halloween... what do you guys think?

CDjynaa.jpg
:banderas:.

My laptop finally completely broke. :mjcry:
:banderas:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone reccommend me some good facial wash/moisturizers for combination skin + acne

i wanna have flawless skin like @Paradise Road i'm tired of looking like a pizza face teen :mjcry:
Start with drinking only water. Sugar in drinks impact your skin and when you combine that with any sugar in your diet it's not good.

Wash your face with a little baking soda and water. Just make a little paste. Then use witch hazel or ACV as an astringent when you're done.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
can someone reccommend me some good facial wash/moisturizers for combination skin + acne

i wanna have flawless skin like @Paradise Road i'm tired of looking like a pizza face teen :mjcry:
I drink loads of water.... mostly detox water ( It's just purified water with lemons, limes, and oranges) and I use the OCM. I do the oil cleansing method because I can't use soap on my face.

Here's a link to the website...
A Natural Skin Care Solution

This is me with no make up and some bonne bell lip gloss.
BzVtmP7.jpg

Last edited:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I tried to resign and my supervisor was like :whoa:

:mjcry:

I know I'm not gonna be able to go part time. I don't wanna tell him I hate my job/position because I may have to come back here and I want on good terms. But a bigger side of me wants to say fukk it and burn bridges because I don't want old jobs to be an option for me, I left for a reason. I never went back to an old job

I need to stop fukking around, get into debt and go back to school to do what I actually want to do.