Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
You just changed my life. Thank you.
Now should I make the cupcakes first or the wings?

Personally I throw on ears lmaooo. I'm 5'8 tho
Your kitty kat don't be hanging out? :dwillhuh:
I think my issue is, my butt is causing the dress to ride up. I even got these "shorts" from spirit Halloween, but they fit like booty shorts.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so irritated today because I'm tired. I've been up since 6 and running since then. I don't want to talk or be around children anymore. I just want to be left alone. I'm like a cranky toddler.

Being a bytch is lonely but being nice is some sucker shyt. Doesn't end well either way. I'm not sure how to act. I don't know what's in between that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this little white boy two piece his fat mother and then round house kick her right in her blubbery gut. My instincts took over and I nearly snatched his ass up but I had to remember he's not mine.

I thought for sure she was going to floor him. At least offer stern words. NOTHING!! I still want to beat his ass.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I got that bomb ass warranty though, so I'm good. :banderas:

Oh nooooooo. :( I'm afraid to watch it.
Nah, you have to watch it, it's really good.
I saw this little white boy two piece his fat mother and then round house kick her right in her blubbery gut. My instincts took over and I nearly snatched his ass up but I had to remember he's not mine.

I thought for sure she was going to floor him. At least offer stern words. NOTHING!! I still want to beat his ass.
girl, these white kids be doing the most.
I was at the mall today, and these two white kids (boys) were laying on THE FLOOR in the food court. In the middle of the walkway, parents right there, not doing a damn thing.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid
fFGndUb.jpg