Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies do you eat Shi'potlay
Breh u know EVERYTIME i go to Shi'potlay they always got a cot damn line coming out of the joint... But have u tried the Shi'potlay app? :whoa: If you havent keep it that way. I was craving:ahh: some one time and i was like :youngsabo:I'll order on the app and walk in to the front of the line and pay for mine.....

That bowl was purely :scusthov: never again. I deleted the app immediately. :birdman:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh u know EVERYTIME i go to Shi'potlay they always got a cot damn line coming out of the joint... But have u tried the Shi'potlay app? :whoa: If you havent keep it that way. I was craving:ahh: some one time and i was like :youngsabo:I'll order on the app and walk in to the front of the line and pay for mine.....

That bowl was purely :scusthov: never again. I deleted the app immediately. :birdman:
That's interesting cause Kent says it's good and I follow all of his recommendations:jbhmm:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Moving back to NYC in a year. :jbhmm:
I hate beards. :rudy:
I love my fat baby, but I'm still worried about his health. :mjcry:
I'm gonna take my daughter face painting tomorrow. But ion trust people nasty ass candy. :mjpls:
What you gonna be for Halloween:mjpls:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I had Chipotle for the first time about two weeks ago, and I thought it was good.
I couldn't eat the whole bowl in one sitting though.

I had shake shack for the first time yesterday. One just opened up by me, and they were giving out coupons for free food. (Well you had to know who had the coupons). It was supposed to be 2 free hot items, and a free beverage or shake, but they gave us 2 free burgers, 2 free fries, and 2 free shakes.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Just fukked up a comma... I told him I would clear with him first anything over 100 that hasn't been budgeted..... but :francis:... It was one of those days and I needed some therapy

Now he's not picking up his phone :hamster::wow:... I think I fukked up.... :mjcry: