Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Which one has the best opportunities?
Well, my mom has a job opportunity in NC for me. NC I already know a few a people and it has public transportation.

But I'm staying with my father in VA who needs help with my two little brothers, 14 & 16. The VA house is in the middle of nowhere, no public transportation but it's closer to DC and NYC for when I do start driving.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Well, my mom has a job opportunity in NC for me. NC I already know a few a people and it has public transportation.

But I'm staying with my father in VA who needs help with my two little brothers, 14 & 16. The VA house is in the middle of nowhere, no public transportation but it's closer to DC and NYC for when I do start driving.
Yikes... that's hard.:lupe: Whatever you decide make sure you are doing what's best for you. Take it from a person that spent most of her younger years taking care of others and missing out because of it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I say go back take the job stack up paper and tell your dad you'll come back and help out watching your bro's later after you have a few months of insurance or just a little bit of money in the bank.

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I say go back take the job stack up paper and tell your dad you'll come back and help out watching your bro's later after you have a few months of insurance of just a little bit of money in the bank.
That's what I was thinking. NC has less distractions. You already know the trouble I got in the first month or two I was in VA lol.

Plus, the job has benefits and commission. I just wanna save up and stack bread for a year or two.

Daps
I should be catching some Zzzz, instead I'm logged into the coli reading fakkitry in old threads

I'm entertained though:russ:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
20 of my family members know you. did you really think your lies wouldnt come to light???

i guess at this point im gonna face facts that it must be me

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Be completely flat broke for two weeks to buy early bird tickets to a festival ($300) :hula: wait till I have money but have to buy regular priced tickets($365)?
That is my question for today.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be completely flat broke for two weeks to buy early bird tickets to a festival ($300) :hula: wait till I have money but have to buy regular priced tickets($365)?
That is my question for today.

wait, you dont know what could happen in the time when you are flat broke and a ticket to a festival and gonna help you much then. At most you'll spend what an extra 80 bucks?