Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My ex is a greedy broke ass negro lol. We laugh and laugh but he pisses me off.

We're opposites. I used to think all that excitement was passion but I think I'm too old for all that now. He's petty and I used to take it all as a joke but that negro really irks me now. He had the nerve to ask if we were getting back together. I swear he asks every other year.

This is the same negro who harrassed me to take down old Facebook photos of us but once I come back to his city and he's single, he's all buddy buddy.

We'll always be cool, because of our history and our genuine good vibes but omg being in a relationship with him would drive me crazy again lol.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I was thinking about mentioning Makeda to show off :mjpls:
I got my daughter a Makeda doll. :smile:

oh, okay, he'll be fully recovered in no time. the extra fat and chubbiness protects them, and i know mommy is feeding him.
Girl tell that to my husband he thinks I am feeding him too much. But he needs the fat. I want him chubby so the fat can protect him. I do smother my baby with hugs and kisses all the time. :wub: I think he will grow to hate it because my mother used to smother me and I ended up despising affection. :skip:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
shyt I dont blame you it sounds like good eating.
The turkey leg and cake ok, but throw nachos in the mix, just seems random:dead:
oh I had the turkey leg but was still hungry cuz I really didn't eat much earlier and was in the mood for nachos. the cake was the icing on top:blushrilla:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
oh I had the turkey leg but was still hungry cuz I really didn't eat much earlier and was in the mood for nachos. the cake was the icing on top:blushrilla:
No idea what that gorilla smilie means :dead:
Whats good with the full version of that avi:patrice:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man did you really take my smiley too. U fukkin up b :beli:

Edit: ":blushrilla:"
:francis:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
watching persuasion, pride and prejudice, and last of the mohicans over and over and over again during high school, really did me a disservice.